Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leicester V Tottenham

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Kiith wrote: »
    Alli on his debut! Still a **** game, but we're winning.

He played against united!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Ben Davies fúcking shocking.

And there you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

YYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ALLIIIIIIIII!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Ha, such utter ****. We really do suck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Ali.................................. Bomaye :eek:

Aye Jayus 1 - 1:mad:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Nothing more than they deserve tbh,

Make a ****ing tackle Vertongen you muppet!!!! :mad:

Seriously, he needs to be dropped. He's been awful for way too long.

Would have robbed a win. Will probably lose now.

Well that was short lived!

No backbone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Proper Spursy...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Spursy....wouldn't let them take my Dog for a walk....they'd loose the lead :rolleyes:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Have to say Alli does those sorts of challenges regularly. He made two **** challenges against United when he came on.

How did that not go in?

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    How did that not go in?

What's even more shocking than that is how is Lloris still at the club?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

we dont deserve anything from this game. still cant defend no leaders

Davies has been a shocking signing. slowest full back I've ever seen and no head.

Are we actually finishing this game stronger?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Abysmal.

Rotten to the core. Just a nothing performance. Zero threat, no pace, horrible on the eye. No idea what direction were supposed to be going in.

Cheap áss bench, Levy you cócksmoker your hanging a good manager out to dry.

• Advertisement

Vertongen, Lamella, Walker and Davies need to be dropped immediately. Absolutely awful from them, and the rest were barely any better. Dembele was the only player who looking like he had any desire to win.

Alli looked OK when he came on, albeit a bit clumsy.

Well my dead frog looks more useful than Spurs at the moment. Delli has to start the next game. No more Lamela and Davies please for the league and Poch please use the fecking subs before 60 minutes if it's required.

Lads its just so hard to watch. I wouldn't mind if we were playing exciting football but we're not.

We have no quality on the pitch nor the bench. Props to Ali for the goal but he needs to learn to stop making rash tackles. Lloris has saved us once again and Kane battled well towards the end but just doesn't have the players around him. I haven't lost all faith in Poch yet but I'm definitely starting to get impatient with his tactics(which I'm still unclear about).

Wouldn't be surprised if Eriksen fecks of to Juve either. Lloris won't stay with us another season either. I honestly don't know where to start after that performance and we were lucky to come away with a draw when we deserved to lose that game. I'll take the point but it doesn't leave me hopeful for the next few games unless we make some proper signings and changes on the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

We're lacking energy and creativity in the centre. West Ham and got your man Payet from the French league, he's exactly what we need.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

On the brightside, we're a point ahead of Chelsea. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Haha so glad i was in the pub for that game, this is how its going to be lads under this ownership. We are going backwards and fast, the good days are far behind us.

It's really depressing situation at the moment. Being a top 5-6 team in the league, we don't even have two proper strikers to choose from and don't have more than decent (do we have any decent?) midfielder to control the game. We're using Dier, as makeshift midfielder.

Gist of Poch comments.

It places added scrutiny on the decision to sell Soldado without reinforcements but Pochettino refused to criticise the timing of the Spaniard's departure.

"It was a club decision (to sell Soldado). A club wanted the player and the player wanted to leave," Pochettino said.

"This was his decision from the first day of pre-season.

"We knew he wanted to leave and we found the best solution for the club and for him."

This is absolutely shambolic. I swear to god whoever is incharge of buying players should get P45(s) in the morning. If they knew it from day one then why they did not replace him. It's not like we are skint and can buy feck all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

09_09_09 wrote: »
    It's really depressing situation at the moment. Being a top 5-6 team in the league, we don't even have two proper strikers to choose from and don't have more than decent (do we have any decent?) midfielder to control the game. We're using Dier, as makeshift midfielder.

Gist of Poch comments.

It places added scrutiny on the decision to sell Soldado without reinforcements but Pochettino refused to criticise the timing of the Spaniard's departure.

"It was a club decision (to sell Soldado). A club wanted the player and the player wanted to leave," Pochettino said.

"This was his decision from the first day of pre-season.

"We knew he wanted to leave and we found the best solution for the club and for him."

This is absolutely shambolic. I swear to god whoever is incharge of buying players should get P45(s) in the morning. If they knew it from day one then why they did not replace him. It's not like we are skint and can buy feck all.

This guy is a yes man, Levy tells him what to say. Any manager with his own opinions gets the boot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭mullaj00

Even the players we are linked with do not make me any more enthusiastic about this season. It seems that long gone are the days of any hope of a marquee signing! No point saying we are building a team with youth, blah, blah, blah. If they become great players, we'll just sell them anyway!:mad:

Advertisement