Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi Watch

Options
  • 21-08-2015 10:24am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I don't know if it's a good news story or a bad news story in today's Irish Examiner but I don't think we could possibly praise them enough for taking the initiative to go do a course and have equipment on board their taxis. They also have a website if anyone would like to donate.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

Brilliant, well done, that is good news, read the article it will brighten your day.
    I must say my friend Walter also needs a thanks, remember the posters who were quite rude about the man, perhaps they will see him in a new light.
    Enjoy what you have Foxy

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

Fair play to all involved, what a great initiative, great for the city and hopefully it will be rolled out country wide.

Advertisement