Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Biology/Geography help

• 21-08-2015 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Anyone attempting these two difficult (but manageable) subjects this year or next drop me a message for a head start.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Leitrim96 wrote: »
    Anyone attempting these two difficult (but manageable) subjects this year or next drop me a message for a head start.

What sort of a 'head start'? I hope it doesn't involve fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Leitrim96

spurious wrote: »
    What sort of a 'head start'? I hope it doesn't involve fraud.

HaHahahaha cheating techniques. No was just giving advice I'll take this down if you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TheBiz

I'm going into leaving cert tomorrow and I'm doing both Geography and Biology.
    In 5th year I found them both fine (B's mostly) In both the best piece of advice I can give is to just keep on top of the work. Biology in particular, there's a lot of learning to be done so don't leave it till last minute.
    I never really studied for geography, I just listened in class and made sure to ask if something didn't click..

5th years manageable just keep on top of it , Leaving certs a two year course Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 LCBanter

Sent you a PM :P

Advertisement