Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc Event Management DIT

Options
  • 21-08-2015 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

I've a meeting with the course coordinator next week regarding this course. I'll be hoping to take the part time route.

Has anyone completed the course? Any comments?

I had contemplated the numerous diplomas in Event Mgt (and always PR for some reason) but decided against it as they all seemed very samey and I've about 10 years event experience.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Just to update on this, I applied and was accepted into the MSc.

First lecture was last Monday morning, and all was well with the world.

I must congratulate DIT on their online regaistration process, very smooth compared with others I've looked at.

We've been given a course outline, and our first individual and group projects and details of our first field trip (to Croke Park).

So far so good, and I'm very happy that I chose an MSc instead of a Diploma. Note that my happiness is recorded following 1 class :)

Advertisement