Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volume (Mike Bithell)

Options
  • 21-08-2015 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭

New game from Mike Bithell (Thomas was Alone). This time it looks more action based with stealth mechanics.

Themed around Robin Hood and starring Andy Serkis and Danny Wallace, it is getting largely positive reviews (the main negative being the basic AI).

Out on Steam, PS4 and Vita. Love the look of it (and it sounds great too).

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Great game, really enjoyable but twice i got corrupted data msg and lost my progress

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I really liked Thomas Was Alone but the trailers for this game do nothing for me I'm afraid. I think it is the stealth element that puts me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Cleared this at the weekend.

Loved it. The story is surprisingly deep but it's the old-school stealth that I love. Each level is a puzzle to be solved.

Worth it if you enjoyed the older Metal Gear games and MGS.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Is the sneak/run switch "press button", "hold button" or "try to not tilt the analog stick too much"?

Advertisement