Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO number on Student Application Form

Options
  • 21-08-2015 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I'm a fourth year Social Practice student in SligoIT. I've had a normal current account last three years with ulsterbank but i'd like to switch over to you for my last year as i don't get any perks with Ulsterbank. I tried applying online but it asks for my CAO number. I'm a mature student and applied as such. I didn't use my CAO number. Is there any way around this? thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi there, I'm a fourth year Social Practice student in SligoIT. I've had a normal current account last three years with ulsterbank but i'd like to switch over to you for my last year as i don't get any perks with Ulsterbank. I tried applying online but it asks for my CAO number. I'm a mature student and applied as such. I didn't use my CAO number. Is there any way around this? thanks in advance
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi MisterKipling,[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]We're delighted to hear you're considering opening an account with us. With a 3rd Level Student Account, you will not be charged fees on a number of day to day banking transactions for the duration of your studies. We also currently have our FeelFree campaign where you can qualify for a range of great rewards if you open a Student Account before October 7th 2015. For more information on Student Accounts and our FeelFree campaign, please see here[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]As a CAO number is required for online applications, it will be necessary to open a Student Account through your local Bank of Ireland branch. You can book an appointment with your local branch here. Please also be sure to bring the required documentation when opening your account, we have more information on this here.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Sharon[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

Awesome, thanks Sharon !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Awesome, thanks Sharon !
    You're more than welcome. Have a lovely weekend. 

Sharon

Advertisement