Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i get Efiber Gorey

Options
  • 21-08-2015 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi I live 1.63 mi from the Main Gorey Exchange and 1.1 mi from the nearest efiber cabinet.

I don't have an eircom line and would like to find our if i can get efiber? 
    If i cannot get efiber when will my area be upgraded?

My address is Knockina, Gorey  (Eircode Y25 W8R9)
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

raydator wrote: »
    Hi I live 1.63 mi from the Main Gorey Exchange and 1.1 mi from the nearest efiber cabinet.

I don't have an eircom line and would like to find our if i can get efiber? 
    If i cannot get efiber when will my area be upgraded?

My address is Knockina, Gorey    (Eircode Y25 W8R9)
    Thanks.
    Hi raydator

I cannot offer you a conclusive indication of eFibre availability until there is a line in place however I have checked all other lines in this area and unfortunately they have all shown to be too far from the serving efibre cabinet

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]The maximum distance a line can be from its serving cabinet is 2Km and even though it may seem close the cable path may be extended by the routes it takes to get to your home from the cabinet bearing in mind lines are not laid in direct sight of the cabinet.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Calibri","sans-serif]Al
    [/font]

Advertisement