Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloud Storage - Alternative to Dropbox that sorts/organises files by Devices?

Options
  • 21-08-2015 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I was wondering if there are any recommended cloud storage solutions beside Dropbox?

I currently use BT Cloud (free as a BT Broadband customer), but will have to move the Data as I am planning to move BB provider. We have multiple Devices in our household (Iphone, Ipad, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Tab) and I like the fact that with the BT Cloud all files get associated to the Device they were uploaded from. So I can view things either by File Type or by Device etc.

So now I have tried Dropbox, and I dislike the fact that all the Files from the mutiple Devices gets dumped into the same "Camera Uploads" folder.

Any good alternatives that will let me organize/view files by Devices, File Types etc.?

Thanks,
    DubDani

Advertisement