Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study for Leaving Cert

• 21-08-2015 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi, I have a few threads up about doing the leaving cert, since I'm back now at 26 doing it and sit the exams June 2016, so I'm just hearing other opinions while am off for summer and to prepare for next month :)
    So for studying, do some of you find it best to study the topics you've covered that day in school, or just a separate subject each night? Is it best to just read over and over each topic then questions at the end of reading ? What's best, I couldn't find a technique really, as I didn't put to much work in for 5th year and still ok, but I want to baton down this year and really prepare for next June :) thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Ellie1996

I found it really helpful to make out my own notes, just summarising everything into my own words/buzz words. Of course, working from past papers is essential. You should set yourself goals (such as complete an entire paper for each subject each week).
    Also, the most important thing is concentrating in class because it's so my harder to learn something if you didn't understand it the first time around.

Advertisement