Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breadcrumb maker needed

Options
  • 21-08-2015 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the correct place but here goes:- I have a requirement to process white loaves into coarse breadcrumbs.

Used an old food processor for years but it's finally bitten the dust and would like to replace it with something big, robust and preferably cheap.

It will only be used for breadcrumb making; ideally would like something to take a whole loaf at a time. Is there anything out there at a sensible price or should I be looking at catering machines?

How is it done commercially?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've moved this out into the main Food & Drink forum because I think it's better suited to here, and you're more likely to get helpful replies :)

Advertisement