Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makeup for debs help ASAP!!

Options
  • 21-08-2015 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey everyone, my debs is next month and I'm just wondering where is a good place to get your makeup done in Dublin for a decent price in such as brown Thomas,debenhams.. As I've never had my makeup done in store and I would love to know ASAP to book an appointment! Thank you :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

Inglot.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Personally im not a fan of how inglots make up artists do make up. It can be a bit full on and if you've never had your make up done before it may be a bit much. Mac are a good middle ground, they have the ability to be dramatic but are subtle with it so it's not ott.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

I know what you are saying about Inglot being a bit full on but its very 'occasion'. A lot of eye make up and lots of lashes! I think they would be fab for a debs especially and not that expensive. I had mine done there twice for weddings. You can have a chat with them and get the style you want.

You could also try local a beautician saloon or someone in the area as a nixer if you want to save money. Bigger department stores would be very pricy I would imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

anna080 wrote: »
    Personally im not a fan of how inglots make up artists do make up. It can be a bit full on and if you've never had your make up done before it may be a bit much. Mac are a good middle ground, they have the ability to be dramatic but are subtle with it so it's not ott.

You can ask them to scale it back a bit. If you go in with a picture as well they'll match it up.

I've gotten my makeup done there about 6 or 7 times for different occasions. One was just for 'day' makeup (had a voucher and was bored) and it was nice and subtle.

I'd recommend the one in Jervis.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Another vote for Inglot. I find them brilliant here in Cork. I've seen the work of the girls based in Dublin on Facebook and snapchat and it's excellent. Definitely worth getting onto them. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement