Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electives - Principles of Biochemistry

Options
  • 21-08-2015 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi 2nd year ChemE student here.How much chemistry and biology will the lecturer expect beforehand? What do they ask you for the continuous assessment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭nerd95

Avmon wrote: »
    Hi 2nd year ChemE student here.How much chemistry and biology will the lecturer expect beforehand? What do they ask you for the continuous assessment?

Hi, I'm a 2nd year biology student :) I don't know exactly how much chemistry and biology the lecturer will expect- there aren't any prior learning requirements for this module so I'd say as long as you understand the basics of both you should be fine. I know people doing this module who never did Biology for the leaving cert and likewise I know others who didn't do chemistry in the leaving (so they did Intro to chem and organic chemistry last year). As for the continuous assessment, I believe it is just in-semester MCQs as that is what it says on Course Search last time I checked.

Advertisement