Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch from Spotify to Sky Sports

Options
  • 21-08-2015 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone know how I can switch from Spotify to sky sports? With the vodafone red plan. I've had Spotify as my plan for just over a year now. Looking to switch it so sky sports but don't seem to have that option on the website.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Hi, does anyone know how I can switch from Spotify to sky sports? With the vodafone red plan. I've had Spotify as my plan for just over a year now. Looking to switch it so sky sports but don't seem to have that option on the website.

There's a Talk to... Vodafone forum that this question would be more relavant in.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭krazymuthafuka

There's a Talk to... Vodafone forum that this question would be more relavant in.

Thanks, I was actually looking to post there but it seems to be closed for posts at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Thanks, I was actually looking to post there but it seems to be closed for posts at the minute

Seems to be open - there's quite a few new posts today.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭krazymuthafuka

I've posted this to http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057482385
    Can an admin close this thread?

Advertisement