Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW3 Match Day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,255 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

ShaneU wrote: »
    How are you getting 30+ scores? Double united defence? captain Mahrez/Gomis? With Only two Clean sheets it has me puzzled

Mahrez, Gomis, Martin, Shaw, Sakho.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

CS for Romero and a Goal for Mahrez my only worthwhile points today Bassong, Ward and Payet all bringing me a combined 4 points. Mahrez looking like the bargain of the year so far. Should get the 3 baps too. 20 for the day if he does

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

ShaneU wrote: »
    How are you getting 30+ scores? Double united defence? captain Mahrez/Gomis? With Only two Clean sheets it has me puzzled

Romero - 6
    Darmian - 5
    Depay (C) - 6
    Mahrez 7 + 3BPs
    Kouyate - 7 +1 BP
    Richards - 1

36 with 5 big hitters to play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

28(-4) from 7, not good. Aguero(C), Costa, Sanchez and Cedric to go. Hoping Sanchez and Costa go nuts as not too many have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

how quick things can change in this game. non-Mahrez owner looking at an Alder cs - turned on it's head. Also looking at a double Palace cleanie - taken away from a Souare o.g., who, you guessed it, i have. Will need some pretty mighty scores from Sanchez, Silva, Aguero(C) and Benteke to salvage the wreckage

Started on -4 to boot :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

42 from 6 with captain Kun hazard and 3 defenders too play!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

9 from 5, ouch.

:eek:

Normal service has resumed it appears.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Ace2007 wrote: »
    today was always going to be uneventful for me with only 2 players, but 1 CS and 1 goal form them means i'm on 11, before bps. can't complain with that.

2 bps for Defoe, up to 13 points.
    Got 6 players including captain tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

out all day just got to check score
    34 from 8 including captain
    no city or arsenal players to play so hoping ivan hazard and benteke can keep oar with them!!!
    FFF is predicting a rank of 56k for me tonight so I'll just enjoy that for a while .......:D
    think I'll swallow the .1 drop on Rooney too rather than risk an aguero injury tomorrow as I really want to keep my wildcard for another week

also god bless you Mahrez!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭Invincible

32 pts with Cech,Hazard & Silva left.
    Sad to see Wilson on bench with 17 pts.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,355 ✭✭✭✭8-10

18 from 8 including captain. Goes from bad to worse this season. Will struggle to break 90 total by the end of this week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

25 from 5... inc captain Rooney... mehhh

Bit of rise tonight but now have to prey that Aguero does SFA tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

32 pts with Cech,Hazard & Silva left.
    Sad to see Wilson on bench with 17 pts.......
    Just SAD?? Id be going nuts!! Wouldn't sleep...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

6 BP's brings me to 38 for the day with Aguero (C), Silva, Sanchez and Kolorov to play tomorrow. Very happy with that.

Martin first sub though, I played O'Shea instead of him which hurts. Second week in a row I've had that bollocks on the bench!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭Invincible

thewools wrote: »
    Just SAD?? Id be going nuts!! Wouldn't sleep...

Sure what can ya do now, someone has bench boost activated and got lucky :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,180 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Probably posted already but Gomis missed out on his bonus

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Spurion

35 from 7. Kompany, Yaya, Aguero (c) and Sanchez to go. Commiserations to those who held onto Rooney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

27 from 6. That Villa goal was a killer as I had Ward and McCarthy.

Captain Kun hat trick please.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

26 from 5, with Kun(c), Kolarov, Silva, Sanchez Courtois and Benteke to come. Very solid start for my post-WC team.

Helped a friend sort out his team yesterday and the last piece of advice I gave him was Koné -> Wilson - I'll be expecting a beer for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭sheroman01

On the up, at last! Wildcard did me good. Shaw CS, Mahrez goal, Chadli assist and Gomis goal! Pity about McCarthy not getting a cleanie and Rooney captain fail but very happy overall :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

22 from 5 with Aguero (c), Silva, Hazard, Cech, Ighalo & Mane to play

-4 points hit for Mahrez in for Cazorla & Kane out for Aguero.

After a really bad start, I'm starting to go in the right direction I think. Next up to the chopping block, Shrek!! He's FPL poison

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

34 with 3 Chelski to play. Hoping for a cleanie with a Cesc / Azpil assist along with a 1-0 Everton win would be perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Finished the day with 50. The big three to play tomorrow (Aguero/Hazard/Sanchez) as well as Gomez for Liverpool. Shame about Gomis losing his BP and missing that 5yrd sitter. Had him as (C).

A wildcard well spent so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

30 from 7. Bringing in Chadli ahead of Ayew or Payet worked out, not taking a -4 for Rooney to Aguero looks like a mistake.

Almost definitely wildcarding tonight, I have too many players likely to lose value, and my defence is in rag order.. Below is the scores of my starting GK + DEF through the first 3 GW:
    2, 2, 1, 1
    1, 5, 0, 1
    2, 2, 1, ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

41 with Hazard, Yaya, Azpilicueta, Giroud, Courtois left to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Whats the best site for price changes these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Finished the day with 50. The big three to play tomorrow (Aguero/Hazard/Sanchez) as well as Gomez for Liverpool. Shame about Gomis losing his BP and missing that 5yrd sitter. Had him as (C).

A wildcard well spent so far.

What's your team mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

24(-4) from five. Ivan, Kolarov, Hazard, Sterling, Benteke and Aguero (c) to go tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Wildcarded this morning

44 points

Kolarov, Sanchez and Aguero (C) to go

EDIT

2.7million to 844k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭dahat

1.6m to 500k overall, should hold with 4 left.

Kolarov,Sanchez,Courtouis and Captain Kun.

Issues around Payet going forward.

Advertisement