Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW3 Match Day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

This f**king season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

8 from 2.
    Glad I didn't switch the captaincy from Aguero to Depay.
    Mahrez, Ayew and Souare up next.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,165 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Paully D wrote: »
    And there's Rooney dropping £0.2m this week.

Yeah, can see it. Relieved I didn't go for him despite an extreme inclination to do so. Depay disappointing tally although from reports I read he was heavily involved. Romero and Shaw, delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Spurion

Happy with that result. Gambled by doubling up on utd defence but it paid off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,311 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Rooney's gone from my team tonight. At least last sub Saylor should see some attention from casuals now after the cleanie

Yeah, while it's not nice to have points on the bench, the positive its that it will guarantee a few transfers in for keep your bench players from dropping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

That's me done with Rooney now. A very average team these days and boring to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

CSF wrote: »
    Yeah, can see it. Relieved I didn't go for him despite an extreme inclination to do so. Depay disappointing tally although from reports I read he was heavily involved. Romero and Shaw, delighted.

Depay almost had an assist, got a lot of shots off and is still on corners and free kicks. Happy to keep him for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Pink Lemons

Two cleans sheets and a blank from Memphis, happy with that! Now let's hope Gomis, Payet & Mahrez have their scoring boots on!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Perfect start, Shaw CS and dodged Rooney and Memphis after getting rid of both reluctantly this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

FT Man Utd 0-0 Newcastle

Will Shaw keep his bps? Was going to hit the pub for that. Sounds lucky I didn't.

Might head now for Leicester vs Spurs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

spock. wrote: »
    There are going to be some very angry Krul owners who benched him this week.

This is why I can't do rotating goalkeepers. So many points left on the bench throughout the course of a season. Just pick one and play him every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Depay captain didn't fire - 6 points
    Romero - 6
    Darmian - 5

17 from Three.

I hope Aguero or Yaya don't go mental later.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Just remembered I actually have to watch Sunderland. Ugh. :mad::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Another week another captain flop. This week it's Depay

Done with Rooney too. Kun coming in next week for me.

Only saving grace, Shaw cleanie.

Hope Everton keep the city boys quiet tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Wooo, first time to get more than 3 points from a player since Rooney accidentally got that assist that while back. Wildcard has justified itself already. I'm happy to have passed on Depay too though it does look like he'll get some returns at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

And the search for a forward who isn't Pelle or Aguero to replace Rooney begins....

Entertain me forwards of the Premier League and I shall give my judgement later. Let the games begin:

*makes a short, sharp clap*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭skippy15

Darmian cs and a saylor cs on the bench-
    They both woulf have been my highest scorers last week ha.

Glad didnt go for depay; lots of potential; but for every week he clicks he will have 2 or 3 he doesnt. Guilty until proven innocent!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭sheroman01

WC played. Shaw CS (and possible BP) - nice one. Rooney captain fail - not so nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

I really need city to destroy Everton tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,771 ✭✭✭✭JPA

C'mon Shaqiri. An early differential!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

So my Rooney -> Aguero for -4 doesn't look too bad now. Please Sergio make it feel even better ;).

And my non Coates -> Shaw -4 gives a little regret. Schneiderlin impact at United: 3 CS in 3 games. I guess it's not all that simple but still.

Why was Darmian subbed? Tactical?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Yessss! I reluctantly done Rooney to aguero a week early. First good decision I've made this year. Saylor is keeping my third bench spot nice and warm, but realistically starting him was never an option. Hopefully he can nick a price rise at least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Pink Lemons

iroced wrote: »
    So my Rooney -> Aguero for -4 doesn't look too bad now. Please Sergio make it feel even better ;).

And my non Coates -> Shaw -4 gives a little regret. Schneiderlin impact at United: 3 CS in 3 games. I guess it's not all that simple but still.

Why was Darmian subbed? Tactical?

Yeah pretty much, get Valencia on as a better option going forward. On a yellow as well so could have been a bit of caution by LVG too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,639 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

ESP already added.

Confirmed bonuses:

3 bonus: Krul
    2 bonus: Mbemba
    1 bonus: Shaw

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Yeah pretty much, get Valencia on as a better option going forward. On a yellow as well so could have been a bit of caution by LVG too.

Darmian was excellent attacking but ran himself into the ground
    All attacks died that side when Valencia came on
    Darmian will get attacking returns this year
    Bye bye Rooney
    Never again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Sakho(c), Kane, Mahrez, Albrighton among 7 about to play. Nervous times

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Eriksen knee injury according to setanta commentator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

Saylor clean sheet :eek:

Last sub for me.