Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Group Buy of Single Stack 22 Pistol Magazine Pouchs

Options
  • 22-08-2015 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

Thinking of ordering these next week if there is enough interest.

They are for a 22 Pistol with a single stack magazine so a lot of the common ones here. Ruger Mk1/2/3, 22/45, S+W 22a , Buckmark, That sort of thing. They are made of a durable plastic with a belt loop built in. They have little clips on either side so they can be clipped together to form rows of magazines and have adjustment points to ensure the desired level of fit..

They come on packs of 2 and will take about 3 weeks to arrive here. (They are not available outside the states so have to be reshipped.)

Cost will be €32 per pack posted to you. Iv attached some photos of my own here.

If there is enough interest I will order on Monday afternoon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Some other items items such as Williams Fire Sights for Rugers/Buckmarks, Holster for the same, Firing Pins, Chamber Indicator fillers for the Ruger Mk Series can also be included.

PM me for details

Better Photo of them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,968 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I presume these are coming from TK in the US? I'd be interested in a set of Williams' Fire Sights for the 22/45 Lite (71013) and one of the Kanewolf Slingshot sets for the 22/45 if they're available.

Strider wrote: »
    I presume these are coming from TK in the US? I'd be interested in a set of Williams' Fire Sights for the 22/45 Lite (71013) and one of the Kanewolf Slingshot sets for the 22/45 if they're available.

No problem il pm you now

Strider can you clear your inbox :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,968 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

cw67irl wrote: »
    Strider can you clear your inbox :)

Done :)

Advertisement