Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled line by accident

Options
  • 22-08-2015 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Hi.. Im trying to get my line reconnected as I cancelled it by accident.. I really had hoped it would be easier than its proving as no details have changed

I got a line installed about two weeks ago. All was fine up and running

Then we were meant to be moving house last week. So I used the cancellation notice on the back of your welcome letter and sent it back (as I was on day 13 of the 14day cooling off)

I Thought I was cancelling my phone and broadband order.. Turns out I cancelled the whole frickin phone line, rendering my phone and account numbers dead.

So I phoned yesterday to try sort it out.. And was told I need to make a new sales order.
    Went thru everything gave bank details (bare in mind nothing has changed in two weeks.. Bank address name.. Nothing)
    But it came back as refused by cr control twice.
    And no one can tell me why.. Even tho it's my information.. Im expected to write to some address...

So now..
    I've a dead phone line that I cancelled BY ACCIDENT.... that I can't even get reconnected....

What are my options now??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi.. Im trying to get my line reconnected as I cancelled it by accident..  I really had hoped it would be easier than its proving as no details have changed

I got a line installed about two weeks ago.  All was fine up and running

Then we were meant to be moving house last week.  So I used the cancellation notice on the back of your welcome letter and sent it back (as I was on day 13 of the 14day cooling off)

I Thought I was cancelling my phone and broadband order.. Turns out I cancelled the whole frickin phone line, rendering my phone and account numbers dead.

So I phoned yesterday to try sort it out.. And was told I need to make a new sales order.
    Went thru everything gave bank details (bare in mind nothing has changed in two weeks.. Bank address name.. Nothing)
    But it came back as refused by cr control twice.
    And no one can tell me why.. Even tho it's my information.. Im expected to write to some address...

So now..
    I've a dead phone line that I cancelled BY ACCIDENT.... that I can't even get reconnected....

What are my options now??
    Hi staticdoor71

That sounds quite odd, can you PM me your old account number and address please? I'll need to look in to this further before I can clarify his for you.

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭staticdoor71

Hi staticdoor71

That sounds quite odd, can you PM me your old account number and address please? I'll need to look in to this further before I can clarify his for you.

Cheers
    Al

Did you get my pm?

Hi staticdoor71

Cheers
    Al

Did you get my pm?
    Thanks for taking the call staticdoor71 - I'll be back to you this afternoon

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭staticdoor71

Thanks for taking the call staticdoor71 - I'll be back to you this afternoon

Cheers
    Al

Hi alan
    Can you call me when you get this. Thanks

Thanks for taking my call staticdoor71 - keep me updated :)
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement