Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to cork new job with Apple Hollyhill or city center ? accommodation ?

Options
  • 22-08-2015 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi everyone, i was just wondering could someone give me a few tips!
    I just got a job in cork with Apple! i'm just back from Years in France so i don't know my way around Cork!

I still don't know is it in Hollyhill or city center as I've got a mixed reply so far, so if someone works in Apple and help me It would be great !

I was wondering witch areas would be on the bus lines to Apple ( is it still the 202 ?) and i still don't know is it in Hollyhill or city center as I've got a mixed reply so far if someone works in Apple and could reply me It would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭poconnor16

What's the job title?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 colinmcdonald

The job tile is Fraud analyst!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bigbrotherfan

Have you a family or is it a house share you are interested. Presume if you are speaking of buses, you may not have a car? If it is Hollyhill and you are looking for a house share, you could try Shanakiel or Blarney Street areas for accommodation as it would be possible to walk to work from either area yet you could also walk to town. If you have a family, perhaps you are looking for a house, so you might widen the net.

i'm just looking for a house share i don't have any family, i'm doing my bike licence at the moment, but i just want a place close to the center so that i wouldn't need a taxi home and a place not to far from hollyhill if that is where i'm working

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭poconnor16

Hi OP, that sounds like Lavitts quay to me, so City centre. It should be written in your contract as well. Good luck!

• Advertisement

Thanks just got the confirmation and it is in Lavitts quay !

Does someone have any tips for the town center ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭ciarano

Hi There.

Are you still working at Apple?

Advertisement