Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clip in Hair Extensions?

Options
  • 22-08-2015 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Does anybody know where to get human hair clip in extensions in Dublin City Centre? (Not Hairspray, very bad quality)

Somewhere between 80- 120 euro and reasonable quality

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Does anybody know where to get human hair clip in extensions in Dublin City Centre? (Not Hairspray, very bad quality)

Somewhere between 80- 120 euro and reasonable quality

Yeah, Hairspray are really rubbish quality and their service is worse.

Not city centre but Sandymount, look up Lynda Murphy at Wigwam, lovely lady with good quality products.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

What's the problem with Hairspray? I got a halo from there years ago and I thought it was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sunshineboo

Thanks, I will look her up. It wouldn't be too far from my location too so that's great.

I never tried the halo but I spent quite a lot of money on clip in's in Hairspray before and they were rubbish.

I found the staff to be quite rude and unprofessional too so that has put me off too

Advertisement