Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restore new IPhone

• 22-08-2015 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi
    I got a new iPhone 6 today which I have not used yet, my old iPhone 5 has not been backed up in 9 months as my I cloud memory has been full, Last week I purchased additional storage on the ICloud but when I try to back up the phone it does not happen, at one stage it said it was going to take 6 days,
    Today At my work PC I backed up the phone using I Tunes,
    I will not be back in the office until next week to restore the new phone from I tunes, but I can restore it from the I cloud now, if I restore it form the iCloud which is an older back up, next week when I am back in the office will I be able to restore the new phone from the latest back up on iTunes

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Hello,

You can set it up from your old iCloud backup now and enjoy using the phone. Then next week you can restore the backup from your computer. No hassle. Just be aware that any pictures/messages etc you accumulate during the week need to be backed up or kept if you need them.

Advertisement