Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good dog kennels

• 22-08-2015 9:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 396 ✭✭

I'm looking for some recommendations on good dog kennels from people who have first hand experience. I'm living in cork about 10 minutes from the city (suburb) I'm willing to travel up to an hour away, providing it's good. I have left my two bichon frise in one before unfortunately she is booked out this time! Thanks everyone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭Tony H

http://www.adogslifecobh.com/

great kennels , the owner really loves dogs , my dog was with him for a week and he did not want to leave , they get 2 walks a day and playtime with other residents if suitable .

ps make sure their vaccinations (inc kennel cough ) are up to date as he will ask and check .

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭bluejelly

AA Doggy Camp in Rylane......a great place!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 396 ✭✭Monkeysgomad

Yes I have heard of the one in Cobh. Thanks for the advise I will go visit both places.

bluejelly wrote: »
    AA Doggy Camp in Rylane......a great place!

Hi, just looked this up and looks amazing. Have you had your dogs there before ? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭bluejelly

Hi, just looked this up and looks amazing. Have you had your dogs there before ? Thanks

Yes I have, & would highly recommend it. You will need to bring your dog for introductory visit(s) before it stays though so best to ring & arrange a visit so u can see for yourself.

• Advertisement

bluejelly wrote: »
    Yes I have, & would highly recommend it. You will need to bring your dog for introductory visit(s) before it stays though so best to ring & arrange a visit so u can see for yourself.

Yes I got into them. All the dogs there stay together. I don't think I'd like that really.

Advertisement