Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red dead redemption 2

• 22-08-2015 11:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭

Played a bit of rrd1 today as been along time and probably best game IMO that I ever played but checked online and recently there's been talks of it happening to make a second one. I know of the undead redemption which came out after the first one but I wasn't mad on that one.
    Anyone else hear about a second one coming out. Posting this on Xbox thread because I have one.
    If it's true it'll definitely be in my Xmas wish list

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Been rumored for a very long time now, we can really only wait until Rockstar announce it tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,590 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I'd say RS have their hands full with the next episode of GTA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Read Dead Revolver 3
    (away win).

It would be great to see a sequel. Read Dead Redemption was one of the most popular request for Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One (which probably prompted Microsoft's recent discount on the game).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

duploelabs wrote: »

There will be a new red dead before a new GTA New GTA will be years away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

duploelabs wrote: »
    They tend to rotate the games they make, it will be awhile before they start work on the next GTA especially with them having to maintain GTA: Online

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Gta V was over hyped. Online was two months late, didn't work properly until a year later. Heist came like 2 years after launch, same with new gen release. Only now have they actually added proper stuff to online, rather than horns, guns and clothes. All these stupid valentines and xmas updates are crap. Still no story dlc. Red dead is amazing, they actually listened to their fans and delivered.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

They never seem to be in a rush to release a brand new chapter, rather they release DLC in the form of Ballad of Gay Tony and the Undead pack for RDR.
    They must be about ready to release a new chapter in their western franchise though, maybe move it to North West, from Northern Cali to Alaska, and the Canadian hinterlands in between....

• Registered Users Posts: 6 DamX

awesome game!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement