Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting a business at 16 ? What do i legally need to get paid

Options
  • 22-08-2015 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

So im 16 years old and im working on a website that sells products. I am wondering what is required when setting up a website like this. Do i need verify my bank account or fill out some forms that will enable me to recieve payments from customers into my account. I am going to be drop shipping ( customers pay me for products i have listed in which i then purchase from my supplier for cheaper and the product is sent from my supplier to the customer making me a small profit )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi costino, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie. 

Due to the specific nature of your request we would suggest that you contact a Business Advisor in your local Bank of Ireland branch who will be happy to discuss the options available to you. You can make an appointment here on our website. 

For more information on BOI Payment Acceptance Solutions please see here

We wish you the best of luck in your new adventure. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement