Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there much of a difference btw these monitors?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

the u2414h is the one i have my eye on, all the reviews of it look great and it has one of the best/lowest instances of 'ips glow' around according to what i've seen online as well as supposedly decent black levels/contrast. i dunno tbh, i'm stuck between now really understanding a lot of the stuff people talk about when they talk about monitors and also being quite convinced no one else really understands it either and are just talking absolute bollocks about numbers that don't mean anything

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_u2414h.htm is what sold me on the dell anyway

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im using the U2412m for a few years now, simply epic monitor, im sure the U2414 is even better.

Advertisement