Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Registering

Options
  • 23-08-2015 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

How do I register online? https://ssb.ancheim.ie/gmit/ goes to a Login Page. Where do I get User ID and Pin? There's nowhere I can see to register just a load of emails you can contact. :rolleyes::rolleyes: No good at all to me when I want to do it now and get it out of the way. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 420WiseMan

I think registration packs should be out in the post by Thursday. At least I think that's what the email said!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

I actually managed to get in eventually. Didn't know what the Pin/password was supposed to be, so I went about trying to retrieve lost password or pin or something, but I was leaving the User field blank and it just brought me to Screen with peep's email addies, then I put my old Student Number into the User field and I got somewhere then! Thanks for reply though!

Advertisement