Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Motorbike mechanic in Walkinstown area (D12)?

Options
  • 23-08-2015 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I'm looking for a recommended motorbike mechanic in the Walkinstown area (Dublin 12).

I see that "D12 Bikes" are on Cromwellsfort Road - Could anyone recommend them?

I currently use Lucan Motorcyles and I'm happy with him but it's not easy for me to leave the bike with him and then pick it up in one day so I'd like to find someone more local to me.

Thanks in advance ... :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Niall06

Paul Ryan Motorcycles in JFK Ind Est. Always found him very good and reasonably priced

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

http://mototechnic.ie

Wouldn't go anywhere else myself

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aido43

Thumbs up for mototechnic--very helpful at any time

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Bikeworld........

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Not in D12 but Scotts bikes in Harolds X has a very good rep...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 rodoherty1

Thanks, Guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 rodoherty1

Quick follow up.

I went for Scots Bikes in Harolds Cross (Dublin 6?) and I'm very happy with how everything went. They did a basic service, fixed a load of little issues and handed the bike back looking spick'n'span.

Happy to recommend them.

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

rodoherty1 wrote: »
    Quick follow up.

I went for Scots Bikes in Harolds Cross (Dublin 6?) and I'm very happy with how everything went. They did a basic service, fixed a load of little issues and handed the bike back looking spick'n'span.

Happy to recommend them.

Yeah told you they have good rep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

rodoherty1 wrote: »
    Quick follow up.

Happy to recommend them.

Been in there a few times, good guys imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Mototechnic,great service.

• Advertisement
Advertisement