Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cost of spaying a cat in north cork

• 23-08-2015 12:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I need to get my female cat spayed soon as I may be buying a house and I know our new neighbours have cats.

I'm based in mallow area, I will ring around tomorrow to get pricings but does any one have recommendations of where to go- willing to travel to get best price because it appears to be expensive.

Also can people get discount I'd they are in receipt of social benefit - heard that somewhere.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭taytobreath

your best bet would be to google vets in cork and ring the whole list, they vary from as low as 40 euros to as high as 140 euros

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭morgana

John Lawlor in Kanturk has been our vet for many years, he is brilliant. It's a tiny practice (just him and his vet nurse, who is lovely). We got our kitten spayed 2 years and he was very reasonable. Normal checkup incl. vac is 30 euro per cat, iirc he charged charged 60 euro (not 100 % sure may have been 80 :P) for the spay incl. stitches out 5 days later.
    He diagnosed one of our cats when he was very very sick over christmas 2 years ago, and even directed his treatment while he was away on holidays - it turned out to be pancreatitis and he (the cat :P) is now as fit as fiddle!.

Advertisement