Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courier from UK to Ireland with inclusive insurance??

Options
  • 23-08-2015 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

I am looking to organise a courier to pick up stock in the UK and deliver to Ireland with a value of c. £1,000. I was looking on parcelmonkey.co.uk which offer some good value options (tracked post via DPD for £16 for example), however to insure it via parcel monkey for the value adds an extra £50! DPD themselves offer insurance up to 3k for a mere additional £5, however on contacting them the rep. seemed to think it was not possible to add the insurance directly with them when I've booked through the comparison site (I dont have an account as I only use courier services on occasion) So for this reason, can anyone advise a courier service that is reasonably priced going from the UK to Ireland with insurance to a value of 1k? Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 BattleReady

Why not try ParcelDirect they can have stuff picked up in the UK. They are also Irish based and offer insurance

Advertisement