Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NYC In November.

Options
  • 23-08-2015 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Looking to go to NYC in November with my wife, we are both first timers and like shopping site seeing and all the usual. Looking for the best value way to get and stay there for 4 or 5 nights we are restricted to this as my sister is minding our kids while we go. Hotel can be basic its just somewhere to put our heads down but location must be central to good shopping areas and Times square. Any help or pointers be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭tippgirl123

Myself and the OH are going in nov. We booked our flights with aer lingus. Direct to JFK. we also booked the broadway plaza hotel. from all the searching it seems to be the best value. I didnt want to spent alot on a hotel. From tripadviosor the reviews seem to be good. 10-15 min walk to time square and within walking distance of all tourist attractions. It is located near the flat iron building.
    Alltogether we got the flights and accomodation for under 1,000e each.
    Which i think is a good deal??
    Thats for 6 nights

Advertisement