Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭picturehangup

Just thought I would pop our 14 year furbaby up here. Hope I have this right.
    Enjoy!2015_02_07_Annes cat v2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Just thought I would pop our 14 year furbaby up here. Hope I have this right.
    Enjoy!

What a majestic, beautiful cat!

Dandelion6 wrote: »
    What a majestic, beautiful cat!

Thank you Dandelion. We have had Carmen a very long time, rescued her from a lady in Mullingar who re-homed rescue cats. Have lost all contact details, her first name was Ger, if anyone can help me get in touch, please pm me, as I would love her to know that Carmen is still with us, and in great health. Never been sick, just routine jabs at the vets. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Ghost, husky/retriever cross

12794785_10154019198014165_1156993973400284472_o_zpsozbn5hno.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

What's his temperament/personality like, muddypaws? Interesting mix!

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

VonVix wrote: »
    What's his temperament/personality like, muddypaws? Interesting mix!

He's a complete lunatic. Really boisterous and bouncy, although he is actually quite clever when he wants to be. He was one of the pups that were removed from the Myshall puppy farm last year when it was closed down.

A family adopted him from the rescue that took his mum and his litter, but they couldn't cope with him, so he came to me when he was 6/7 months old. I was only meant to be working with him, trying to sort out his issues, but look at that face, I fell in love with him, so he stayed. He also still has issues, and I was worried that a new home may revert back to how his original family were dealing with them. They were lovely people, but unfortunately believed in the alpha/dominance nonsense, so he became a resource guarder and hasn't quite lost that yet.

A good friend has one of his sisters, and she has worse behaviour issues than Ghost, but I really admire that she hasn't given up on the dog, just keeps working away with her. Of course, not sure if its because of the mix, or their start to life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

muddypaws wrote: »
    He's a complete lunatic. Really boisterous and bouncy, although he is actually quite clever when he wants to be. He was one of the pups that were removed from the Myshall puppy farm last year when it was closed down.

A family adopted him from the rescue that took his mum and his litter, but they couldn't cope with him, so he came to me when he was 6/7 months old. I was only meant to be working with him, trying to sort out his issues, but look at that face, I fell in love with him, so he stayed. He also still has issues, and I was worried that a new home may revert back to how his original family were dealing with them. They were lovely people, but unfortunately believed in the alpha/dominance nonsense, so he became a resource guarder and hasn't quite lost that yet.

A good friend has one of his sisters, and she has worse behaviour issues than Ghost, but I really admire that she hasn't given up on the dog, just keeps working away with her. Of course, not sure if its because of the mix, or their start to life.

Aww, yikes. :( I wondered as a GRxHusky genuinely sounds terrifying to me as they are two breeds I would sometimes struggle having patience with for different reasons haha.

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

"Is that a ball in your mouth there?! Gimme a sniff .. I'll just stick my nose into your gappy jaw" :pac:

382483.png

• Registered Users Posts: 24,512 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Puppy number 2, Jasper, has arrived:
    He's a Spoodle but more Spaniel than poodle in him.
    jasper1_zpse5zkoa6e.jpg

and both for once pooped out
    two%20puppies_zpsfzotpo8l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭brumindub

Mia my little girl. Got her from cats protection over a year ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,308 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Georgie, saying "Hello" to the Goats in Newbridge House :)20160407_132543_zpsftyuwegv.jpg

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Mia is simply adorable. I would simply stay at home all day and talk to Mia!!
    Beautiful.

What's Mia's story?

Lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭finno

Mya

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭brumindub

Thank you. She really is such a diva! Her previous owner had 10 cats. Mia was her ex's but for some reason she ended up staying with her. She was moving to a property where she wasn't allowed to keep so many pets so she ended up being fostered by a lovely lady at cats protection who does remarkable work. She was taking the cats out 2 at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Poor sad Billy is lonely without his Layla :(

382671.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Heres a few pics of the last few weeks of my two!

as some of you are aware, Ralph the rottie was spayed on Wednesday, he's still recovering :)

IMG_20160401_135459_1.jpg

IMG_20160325_082849.jpg

IMG_20160408_084250.jpg

IMG_20160314_123558.jpg

IMG_20160321_132009-1.jpg

IMG_20160315_152952-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Why are you sticking a phone in my face? This is sleeping time.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Leo, now 12 months old enjoying a lazy afternoon.

wJxFw9A.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Punkyblip

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Jus Chillin
    382935.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Hooked

Digging out an old pic for the day that's in it. The big man is 5 today. Such a fun, confident, intelligent and all round gem of a dog. Mr Personality. Times 100. Happy birthday Hugo!!!

null_zps3cdd20a4.jpg

And just to embarrass him... Here's one from the day we drove across the country to pick him up. Awwwwww

hugolap.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

the goofball :D

Keeping an eye out!! :p

383418.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

tk123 wrote: »
    Keeping an eye out!! :p

St annes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭shanew

some of the zoo out enjoying the sun this morning...

Brady & Dubh
    383474.jpg

Tiger Lilly
    383475.jpg

@ Shanew

They are just adorable.

shakencat wrote: »
    St annes?

Yes - our weekend spot! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

A dashing looking Fudge before his hair cut. I couldn't control the matting so it all had to come off.

25771066934_89dc8dd847_c.jpg

After :(

26483295675_6947675500_c.jpg

Advertisement