Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

tk123 wrote: »
    Yes - our weekend spot! :D

i LOVE st annes, but Ralph gets looks there :( so its not the best to bring him :(:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,049 ✭✭✭✭tk123

shakencat wrote: »
    i LOVE st annes, but Ralph gets looks there :( so its not the best to bring him :(:mad:

We get looks too - we laugh and tell them it's ok because our child eating dogs aren't hungry :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

tk123 wrote: »
    We get looks too - we laugh and tell them it's ok because our child eating dogs aren't hungry :pac:

haha we always say, oh, hes hungry...

Some people laugh, some dont, generally i like the people who laugh, they are usually the ones saying hi.

The others, pffffffttttt:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Barney with his new buddy and house guest Fievel. Nala finds him to annoying (he's very excited dog!!) so she's upstairs chilling 24/7 while he's with us

383935.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

My guy is 11 today.... Happy Birthday Pup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Ashbx

cocker5 wrote: »
    My guy is 11 today.... Happy Birthday Pup

Doesn't look a day over 5! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Someone thinks he's a lap dog :D

http://i.imgur.com/ywkS0bn.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,273 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

This little guy used to visit us a few years back. He was the friendliest, most playful cat I ever met. Sadly one day after he came up for his usual bit of grub and a rubbins he never came back. :(

26665444655_ef046df984_c.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭Latatian

Mad Muffins- I dunno, the dog has strong evidence on his side. He IS a lap dog. Photographic proof right there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Carrots, they make me happy. :)
    20160417_182538_zpsvc1mqzit.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Latatian wrote: »
    Mad Muffins- I dunno, the dog has strong evidence on his side. He IS a lap dog. Photographic proof right there.

You see his paw. It says, no no, you don't need to move for the next hour or so :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

The power of the fly. Or as all collective flying things are known in this house, the power of the Buzzybee :D

mZKC5Lfl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

14 years young today, apart from the grey hairs around his muzzle you wouldn't know it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

What is it with BUZZYBEES?!?!? Our dogs (even aloof cat) have always gone bonkers when theres a bee/wasp/bluebottle in the house. The youngest dog goes insane, and starts SCREAMING to get at anything buzzing on the windows. Such drama!! (and not because theyve been stung ever either) :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

aonb wrote: »
    What is it with BUZZYBEES?!?!? Our dogs (even aloof cat) have always gone bonkers when theres a bee/wasp/bluebottle in the house. The youngest dog goes insane, and starts SCREAMING to get at anything buzzing on the windows. Such drama!! (and not because theyve been stung ever either) :confused:

I know! Every year it's the same. Add daddy long legs and large moths to that list, basically anything that makes a noise. Mine will sit in stealth mode waiting for whatever it is to be silly enough to come within snapping range. It's not so bad outdoors, but indoors the noise is amplified.

<David Attenborough voice>

Here we see some rare nesting behaviour from a spaniel. After spending considerable time hollowing out the centre of the bean bag she now sits guard, proudly protecting her new home from other puppies looking to steal it.

385036.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

So, I woke up one morning and had a second dog. My better half witnessed some scum pull in and dump this poor girl out of their car early one morning in town and then drive away. She was running around as she clearly had no idea about the area.

Apart from having a few scratches, one under her right eye, one on her leg, another on her hip and the tip of her tail covered in scabs, she smelt like a festival toilet, had dandruff like flakes in her fur and had a rough patch of undercoat showing towards her rear behind her hips - according to the vet this was supposedly from fleas. You could see all her ribs, every ridge on her spine and clearly see her hip bones. She's currently almost totally recovered from all the above, with the exception of the rough patch and her hips haven't completely filled out, you can still feel it, but it's not visible anymore.

She's still quite frightened by loud or sudden noises, men- who she tries to avoid on walks at all costs and children.

The day we ended up with her we had to go get her her own bed, a slow feed bowl because she practically inhalled her food and a lead and harness. Followed by a vet visit the next morning. Currently looking for a home for her.

http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr3/therese10dykes/DSC_0535_zpsr3uleguc.jpg~original

http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr3/therese10dykes/DSC_0543_zpsmcjfantv.jpg~original

http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr3/therese10dykes/DSC_0554_zpsgxq3cges.jpg~original

http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr3/therese10dykes/DSC_0547_zpswlyri23d.jpg~original

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

So this no couch rule going down well

WwvpY8Hl.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Bebo Stunnah, its people like you who make up for the scumbags that dump dogs like the one you have just rescued. Your brownie points are sky high for your kindness. Seeing the happiness on her face running with your little terrier, must make you feel very proud of yourselves. Best of luck in the rehoming process.

Unfortunately, people who would make the effort to rescue a poor dumped animal, are seriously outnumbered by the *&^%$£*'s that do the dumping :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,963 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Guys, can you please make sure you edit your photos to an appropriate size before posting them. If you don't know how, it's better to just post a link to the photo.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

I'm just gonna sit here and love you ♡

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

<David Attenborough voice>

Here we see some rare nesting behaviour from a spaniel. After spending considerable time hollowing out the centre of the bean bag she now sits guard, proudly protecting her new home from other puppies looking to steal it.

385036.jpg

What is this little fattys name? Absolutely gorgeous puppy.

gimmick wrote: »
    What is this little fattys name? Absolutely gorgeous puppy.

fatty? :mad: :) she' not fat at all

Her name is Cleo, here's another one
    20160506_203142_zps1sdabxhp.jpg

and one of her brother Jasper
    20160506_202932_zpskma7cpp8.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,332 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Georgie enjoying the Flowers in Malahide Park today :)

20160508_121008-1-1_zpsvd9bg4ks.jpg

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,049 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Beep Beep! (We were at a scent work workshop this weekend and did some searches on a bus! :D )

385428.png

Gorgeous pic monkiesocks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Gorgeous pic monkiesocks!

Agreed. I <3 Georgie!

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Ashbx

She was done with playing fetch but I wasn't getting the hint so thought this was a good place to rest!

20160501_165724_zpsphvlujau.jpg
    20160501_165728_zpsyjmg7cko.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭Knine

Sunbathing Border

386030.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Capercaillie

n1xhg6.jpg
    The Tintin fast closing down on the big 15 years. Getting slower by the week unfortunately. Last week thinking he was going to pass away, but then comes back with a bang. This week a nice walk on the Barrow and this weekend camping by the sea.
    16gdi4w.jpg
    Good to be still here!!!!

Advertisement