Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

So Milo the lurcher always knew his Mammy was a greyhound but had never met his Dad...until today......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

jellybear wrote: »
    So Milo the lurcher always knew his Mammy was a greyhound but had never met his Dad...until today......

His face looks like he is thinking "I did not need to know this."

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

These funny pics came up in my FB memories today. Bailey giving Lucy a lesson on play fighting and making bitey faces 3 years ago :pac:

393594.png

393595.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Firblog

Little fiesty blue eyed dwarf lionhead

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

:P

394113.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,623 ✭✭✭volchitsa

I hadn't posted any pictures of what is now a young lady, last time I posted was early March when she was only three months old, so here she is at nearly 8 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,623 ✭✭✭volchitsa

And here, in a little more of a close-up:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Milo got his portrait done! He won a competition and we love the picture -it's so like him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

wow, what a prize! Thats fabulous :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

xKCzzjDydOSFjZl1HSSrLgktbr3HGOZpSZBuLipp5MyumtXqEkMArlR3IZZbtsCmQeHZjN9z_4TByQ=w1366-h768-rw-no

The two ladies going for a quick drink...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angel i can't see that pic on desktop or touch site :(

Angel i can't see that pic on desktop or touch site :(

Don't know what is happening lately with photos, can't seem to attach anything now!

Try again... 4th time lucky?!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aww worth waiting for!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

Molly has been getting into the cottage anyway she can...... Holly should be keeping her out.

776300500469307.jpg

TT

Happens regularly in our house as well TT! Elly and Tara just look at them...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Hexe (german for witch, herself loves halloween)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Knuffeltje (dutch for small & Cuddly. Me being an ass, seeing as she's neither small nor cuddly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

Our little "washing machine door mechanic" (posted about him continuously opening the door!) came to work with me a little while back. Will be leaving it another while before he comes again....he enjoyed it a bit too much!

35mfm7t.jpg

^^^ hes a beauty - german shepherd + ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

aonb wrote: »
    ^^^ hes a beauty - german shepherd + ?

Yup, whitish German shepherd....he's a little bit beige around the back. He was the runt of the litter that no one else wanted but our little treasure. Size wise tracking around about a female rather than a male so suits me fine.

Edit: both his parents are full black and tan GSD's had two whites in the litter. One of his sister's is proper full white. All the rest were dark and tan.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I got two new dwarf hamsters recently, and as the Olympics was ongoing, I named them Bolt and Blake, after the Jamican sprinters.

Here's Bolt with a broccoli floret

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭LCD

TopTec wrote: »
    Molly has been getting into the cottage anyway she can...... Holly should be keeping her out.

776300500469307.jpg

TT

Is that a cat & a chicken? Can't believe they are getting along. Twice I have literally had to pull my dog's jaws open to get my brother's chickens free. My brother has 3 chickens, 2 of which now have bald spots.

When we go to visit my folks, Sooty will spend a good 15mins trying to find a way into the chicken run. He is staying with them for 10days starting next week while we are away on holidays. I hope my folks don't let their guard down!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

LCD wrote: »
    Is that a cat & a chicken?

Ha Ha. No. It's one of my two Shih Tzus. I orginally had 3 hens, 2 were taken by a mink and Molly was very cautious of the dogs. I kept re-enforcing the rule that Molly is 'family and not food', and eventually they got the message. Molly got used to them and eventually has became the boss. She pecks their noses and tails if they bother her!

I would imagine the cat will get used to them over time.

TT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭pegasus1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I haven't posted up photos of Shade in ages- too busy spamming Instagram with them! (And yes, she has her own hashtag- #shadetheoneeyedcat :P I know. I know. :rolleyes:)

395709.jpg

395710.jpg

395711.jpg

Edit: sorry for the MASSIVE photo, I'll try to figure out how to resize it...

Edit 2: Yay I managed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

This chap

395800.jpg

so, are the Guinea Pigs ok?!?!?!? :D :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

aonb wrote: »
    so, are the Guinea Pigs ok?!?!?!? :D :eek:

Yes lol they are behind a locked door with him around. My packet of crisps however did not survive because as soon as my back was turned he robbed them!

Advertisement