Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Down on the beach again today - nearly got one of those BIRDS!!! (She hadn't a hope really, but she's convinced she will, any day now... )

I didn't manage to get the really hilarious pic where she was so busy running through the shallows after the birds that she didn't notice there was a drop in the sand and suddenly found herself not quite out of her depth but deep enough to shock her into stopping stock still and then coming running back to me to make sure she was still in one piece.

400243.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Don't know how that ended up being the same picture twice, I was sure I linked to two different pix.

Ah well, here's the one I intended to post, where she was actually going after those birds (which you can just about make out as well, in the air)

400266.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Broken Hearted Road

Charlie has a new buddy Darcy (the black&tan little guy) after losing his brother/littermate Archie to stomach cancer in April. After an initial adjustment they are the best of friends now!!

Cute

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Broken Hearted Road

This is a picture of my pets. In the spirit of Halloween, they look like alien pets from a movie. This is the dog that has my heart broken with arthritis and my bank balance royally ****ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Jasper and Ted
    Jasper and Ted.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

Oh My... just lovely. Nice cut on the Shih Tzu too. A winter one?

TT

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭nala2012

Nala is such a poser!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

TopTec wrote: »
    Oh My... just lovely. Nice cut on the Shih Tzu too. A winter one?

TT
    Just the normal groom, they are indoor dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Been a while since my guys visited this thread!

Cream looking very dapper in his new tie

bj8qb6.jpg

Peach relaxing on her very own mini couch

mikokk.jpg

Cream and Kero ''helping'' me hang out the washing!

2pplm5x.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

My little Ghostbusting Canine :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Benno met a "dangerous dog" today :D

400453.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

whats the red bandage on Bennos back paw? (or rather, how do you get it to stay on?!?!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Happy Hallowe'en!

Almost a year ago, Benno managed to ram a pencil-thick twig deep into that paw.
    Despite our best efforts and repeated operations this still hasn't fully healed and he wears a bandage when out and about to prevent dirt from getting into the wound.

The bandage itself is one of those elastic, sticky "sports" bandages. I sticks to itself and lasts a good few hours...or a whole day with additional tape to secure the end. (provided he isn't left alone with it to rip it off)

They sell them in Lidl occasionally and by now we have a good supply:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭pegasus1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Bella with her favourite teddy.

Hoops enjoying his stroll through the woods.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

HOOPS is a great name! Havent heard it before

Is he a JRT? love the little black/tan dogs!

aonb wrote:
    HOOPS is a great name! Havent heard it before

aonb wrote:
    Is he a JRT? love the little black/tan dogs!

Yea I get a few funny looks when I call him sometimes and often people think we've named him Poops!!! He is a mixed breed definitely a JRT in him but not sure what else. Vet thinks a corgi somewhere back along the way but we've no clue really. Has some weight to loose but we're getting there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭pegasus1

30602034322_40211e06a0_c.jpgGizmo... by niall.hirsch, on Flickr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

This is my first dog rocksy she is a Jack terrier cross and just shy of 5 months old, Sadly she broke her leg in the dog park the other day. Here she is laid out before the vets took her in. And i thought dog parks were meant to be safe >_<

Rocksy01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Poor Rocksy :( Hope she feels better soon and heals well. Poor little baby :(

Amazing photo pegasus!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Love seeing the happiness etched in the faces of everyone's pets.

They are all beautiful!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

jellybear wrote: »
    Poor Rocksy :( Hope she feels better soon and heals well. Poor little baby :(

Thanks, i have to say i am feeling a tad down not having her in the house she's been attached to my hip since i got her. She'll be home on Thursday :(

oooooooh, sunshine

400702.jpg

Every day, another pose. My humans are taking advantage of my chill nature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Every day, another pose. My humans are taking advantage of my chill nature.

That's one bad ass cat lol. So cute :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Capercaillie

f2uijs.jpg
    The immortal Tintin has graced us with another year. Can't really believe he has done it. He is in relatively good form. Still looking for his walks everyday and his super nuggles every 10 minutes. On a home made renal diet of mince meat, jasmine rice, eggs, egg shells, carrots, parsnips, crushed multivitamin tablets and omega-three oil. Along with his cardiac medications. Birthday Fillet steak was a super treat for him and even exceeded his protein intake for the day!
    Death to the enemies of the Tintin! He will outlive them all...............
    IMG_7786.jpgfree photo upload
    Getting fitter as he gets older. Out for his 60 minute walk. Tintin checking back to see where we were!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭anewme

One word for TinTin!

LEGEND

Advertisement