Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Ruby got very mad, was grumbling away to herself, she took the packing out but still wouldn't fit in the box
    2u9n4pl.jpg
    k46uj6.jpg
    2qbexid.jpg
    Even Jake went to ask what was wrong, so my daughter went and found another box
    wvv81k.jpg
    Then she was happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

shes beautiful - are tri-coloured cats very rare - Ive never actually seen one!

They are rarer than most colours, and nearly always female, if male they are sterile. Something to do with genetics, my daughter explained it to me one day.
    I have a friend who feeds a colony of 6 or 7 semi feral who are all torties.
    Ruby has a great personality, but is a homicidal bitch if you're small and fluffy.

whats the difference between calico cats (which I would have called yours) and tortoiseshell cats? Ive been reading this:

http://paws-and-effect.com/are-orange-female-cats-really-that-rare/

All very interesting. I have a black/white cat - my first (rescued) - have always loved marmalade cats colouring best, but think I prefer your calico type now!!! :)

Some people call them torties, some call them calico, it's the same thing.
    I also have an almost 16 year old ginger (jake in one of the links), a tabby and white and a very fluffy smokey grey with the most amazing tail.
    Only two of the cats were intentional, the torties I went looking for a cat for a friend and fell in love, she was just so cuddly (she has the softest fur I've ever seen in a cat) and the grey was a feral kitten that was too nervous to be rehoused, no one was interested in her expect one lady who thought she could breed her and sell the kittens (she was convinced she was part Persian, when I know her mother was a tabby and dad a black tom). So she stayed with us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

The New Cat Stoller for our indoor cat!!!

Introducing Blu ....

So Cute, He looks just like our Teddy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Pic of Bobby the friendliest cat I've ever met! Rescued him and his sis a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭dubjay

who you looking at409303.JPG

peasant wrote: »
    Congratulations on a beautiful Old English Sheep dog.

Just a hint from one owner to another ...unless you're planning on full-grooming him/her every single time he/she's been out ...don't bother with fancy brushes /scissors/ rakes /blades / furminators etc ...get yourself one of these as soon as he/she's out of puppy coat.

213b80800.gif

Trust me ..you'll need it :D

Where can you get those shears? :)

Teddy & Panda say hello

• Advertisement

ow wow, the cuteness! perfectly named too! how old?!
    Yup, sounds like those shears will be useful in your house too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

tedpan wrote: »
    Where can you get those shears? :)

Got mine in the local farmers CoOp ...look for sheep shears.
    Perfect for cutting through the thickest tangles

That's them during spring clean :D

409333.JPG

aonb wrote: »
    ow wow, the cuteness! perfectly named too! how old?!
    Yup, sounds like those shears will be useful in your house too! :D

Cheers!! :D:D
    Teddy is 2 years old and Panda is 1, Panda is the scruffy one on the left! Love them but the house is destroyed! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭shanew

say Hi to newest member of the family Bonnie
    409641.jpg

409642.jpg

409643.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Saoirse1981

Fotor_148431658552654_zpsftw4rufy.jpg

I love to see pics of these dogs. (My first time multi quoting or posting)...I hope this works right:rolleyes:

Jayop wrote: »
    Pics of Jayop's ridiculously cute pup

In all my dog loving life, I have always preferred to see a dog with all his raggyhead hair than when he is shaved. I always feel quite sorry for them shaved even though I know its necessary.....

This fella though....he looks ten years younger and ten times better. The best, most youngest looking dog I ever saw after a haircut. He has one of the nicest looking, most innocent faces I have ever seen. I love his second photo so much <3

Retriever Pics

Lovely photos, but that last one is everything! Just so lovely:)

Lovely photos, but that last one is everything! Just so lovely:)

that's her 'uncle' Brady - just to the right there's someone waving around a Bonio to get them both looking the same way for a few seconds!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Folks,
    Just a gentle reminder not to quote pics in your replies... It's difficult for people with slow speed broadband!
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Advertisement

DBB wrote: »
    Folks,
    Just a gentle reminder not to quote pics in your replies... It's difficult for people with slow speed broadband!
    Thanks,
    DBB

wondered why not quoting pics was in effect :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

shanew wrote: »
    that's her 'uncle' Brady - just to the right there's someone waving around a Bonio to get them both looking the same way for a few seconds!

Hey where abouts did you get her - she's very like my friend's pup!

tk123 wrote: »
    Hey where abouts did you get her - she's very like my friend's pup!

she's my brother's dog, dont remember where she was raised, will check when I see him...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

So Kona is settling in well, getting bigger but still has that sad face,

33162135356_1dea8ce154_c.jpg

Starting to like going for a walk now and loves it up around Ardgillan and the beach, seems to be a little bored when we only go for a walk around the town!

33203954345_9428955500_c.jpg

And her favourite spot in the house, with the only toy she hasn't tried to destroy yet, her first one and the one she brings with her in and out of bed.

32359368374_3dd03cddfc_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Capercaillie

2d7y6qd.jpg
    s61uzt.jpg
    Long Live the Tintin: 15 AND one half birthday
    Another milestone today for my faithful friend. A run (ie slow stroll) on the beach with the Tintin. Back inside for the mandatory 3 hour snooze for the golden oldie. Another small walk in the park. Then a trip home for some yummy steak, a very rare treat for a little doggie with kidney failure. A big snuggle with his guardians. Then it was time for the evening 2 heart tablets and then back to sleep in his basket beside the fire!

A big day for an elderly man!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Lucy in poo roller's paradise :pac: (she only managed 1 roll before I grabbed her lol!)

410876.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

Bon Anniversaire, vive le Tintin!

h02nwRV.jpg
    Here's my small fella. 10 months old this month

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

shakin' dat face ...

1636943d1488988845-zeigt-doch-mal-eure-haustiere-dsc00411-medium-.jpg
    411275.JPG

• Advertisement

DBB wrote: »
    Folks,
    Thanks,
    DBB

I am sorry DBB. I did not realise about people with slow speed Broadband.

I have been trying for ages to log in to reply and apologise, and couldn't.

I finally wrote to Boards Help in frustration and realised I was using my email rather than my username to log in :)

If you or someone could tell me how to quote someone that has a pic without using their pic then I would be grateful.

Thank you for the 'gentle reminder' rather than the punch in the face

Advertisement