Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Bren is getting more tolerant of Lucy sharing his bed, he won't get into it if she's in it already but doesn't mind if she hops in after him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

We had a nice hike in the Ox Mountains today, Ghost treated himself to a face pack. He managed to wash most of it before he had to get back in the van. Big Dufus.

420759.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Ashbx

You username couldn't be more fitting for that photo Muddypaws! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Ashbx wrote: »
    You username couldn't be more fitting for that photo Muddypaws! :)

I'd say that's where they got their username from. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Capercaillie

24e2tys.jpg
    Around 6 weeks ago the Tintin deteriorated considerably. He had an acute episode of his chronic heart failure. We got ultrasound scans and bloods done. We got his medications changed, but there was no real improvement after the first few days.He was getting intermittent chest pains and didn't really want his usual hugs and was not too bothered about his walks. We said we would give him a week and if no considerable improvement we would have to put him to sleep. We spent the nights without real sleep, watching him. He then suddenly improved. The famous Tintin sparkle came back. He started looking for walks and we got the super Tinny nuggles, when we came back from work. Back from the dead and not for the first time. We have to keep a close eye on his kidneys (he has chronic renal disease), because his medications can have a negative impact on renal function. The Tintin was giving out that he wanted a second walk yesterday evening. Our loyal friend for nearly 16 years will be around for another while yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

My heart was in my mouth reading that!!!! Go on the TinTin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

Me too, I was afraid to read on! Good man Tintin, soon to be renamed Lazarus!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭pegasus1

Bailey running in a field of tall grass420864.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

such a relief to hear Tintin bounced back. Hes such a super cutie. We had a 17 year old who kept having little deteriorations like that, but kept bouncing back, until the last one - the shock was just terrible. I wish Tintin lots more healthy/well/happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Somebody got a new baby sister

IMG_20170627_114721.jpg

She's a bit down in the dumps over it at the moment

IMG_20170627_114459.jpg

Meet Sally

IMG_20170627_113019.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

Ahhhh, what a darling....

TT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Darcy couldn't decide which bed to have a nap on yesterday!!!

Last one I promise!:o
    I couldn't resist putting this one up!
    image-0-02-04-4e8e31e94d68ddb23ba9ed37031f1717fb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

My Maine Coon - Fluffy Little Terrorist.

I called her Knuffeltje (kuh-nuff-ul-tjeh) (Dutch for small and cuddly, which is me being an ass because she's neither small nor cuddly)

20170615_190236.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

German Shepherd called Hexe (hex-eh) (German for Witch, partner loves Halloween...)

Cleaning out yoghurt pots is hard work apparently....

20170227_215055.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Heidi Hiding

34701827563_1504b967b7_b.jpg20170610_093953 by Noel Walsh, on Flickr

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

blade1 wrote: »
    Somebody got a new baby sister

IMG_20170627_114721.jpg

She's a bit down in the dumps over it at the moment

IMG_20170627_114459.jpg

Meet Sally

IMG_20170627_113019.jpg

Is Sally a Schnauzer?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Is Sally a Schnauzer?

Spot on!!

Spot on!!

Super little dogs. We have a Mini Schnauzer here and she has a personality the size of an elephant :pac:

6Xh7Ul1.jpg

And her big brother

nqpWnmM.jpg

Lovely dogs ek!
    Sally's big sister is a schnauzer/cocker X and shes a ticket!!:pac:

We brought her with us on when going for Sally (100 miles away)
    I think she knew something serious was going on as she seemed a bit moody on the way.

She been ignoring Sally for the most part ( normally she wants to play with other dogs) but a couple of times this evening she tried to get Sally to chase her but Sally went in under a small table not sure what was going on.
    So she'll come around alright!

• Advertisement

Lovely dogs ek!
    Sally's big sister is a schnauzer/cocker X and shes a ticket!!:pac:

We brought her with us on when going for Sally (100 miles away)
    I think she knew something serious was going on as she seemed a bit moody on the way.

She been ignoring Sally for the most part ( normally she wants to play with other dogs) but a couple of times this evening she tried to get Sally to chase her but Sally went in under a small table not sure what was going on.
    So she'll come around alright!

I had thought the older dog was a Schnauzer/Springer cross, so wasn't to far away.

Bella (Schnauzer) bullies Hoops (JRT Cross) and she's clearly the boss in the house :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭pegasus1

421063.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Aaaahhh
    There's a big black monster in my tractor.

Oh its ok. Its just Bobby yawning.

Ah he looks much nicer when he's not yawning. :p

I love this thread, I'm just so lazy at uploading photos. Bring my baby to the donkey sanctuary this weekend so I promise I'll upload one.

Bobby looks like a panther in the first pic

I know all about those teeth. If he gets into the jeep before me He has a habit of grabbing /biting my left arm as i get in. It's as if to say " come on get in I need to see where you're going." Then the "talking" starts. Muttering and yowling with excitement as we drive along. Nose rubbing off the windscreen and leaving a mess which eventually dries and obscures my vision. The hair shedding is a nuisance all on its own.

I know all about those teeth. If he gets into the jeep before me He has a habit of grabbing /biting my left arm as i get in. It's as if to say " come on get in I need to see where you're going." Then the "talking" starts. Muttering and yowling with excitement as we drive along. Nose rubbing off the windscreen and leaving a mess which eventually dries and obscures my vision. The hair shedding is a nuisance all on its own.

Ah he sounds like a scream. I love a big messy dog. Slobber everywhere. :p

pilly wrote: »
    Ah he sounds like a scream. I love a big messy dog. Slobber everywhere. :p

For a dog that spends his day around the farmyard he stays impeccably clean. He won't stay out in the wet. He won't run through pools of water. He'll jump them or go around. He never rolls in sh1te like some dogs do.
    He'd be a mighty cattle dog if he was trained as he has great speed and endurance but he just flies into the middle of them and barks scattering them. :(

My brother's dog Junior.
    Poor fella gets seizures from time to time.
    He's spoilt rotten.
    IMG_20170630_113645.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

This is especially for BuileBeag- Milo's biggest fan! :)

Advertisement