Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

New puppy.
    My Newfie seemed depressed after we had to put our 15 year old Labrador to sleep a couple of months ago so we've gotten a new golden retriever.
    Meet Rosie!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 GraceC92

I've always loved reading this thread and looking at the pictures so I thought it was about time I added my own! I adopted this guy from <snip> in April when he was 12 weeks old and he has grown so quickly I can't believe it! His name is Ollie and he is nearly 8 months old now 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

ollie is FAB! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Milo with his two favourite things.... our bed and his 'bally' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

My lovely Bailey boy is 3 years post op today from 'jaw-gate' - hence the floppy tongue :p:P:P
    Here is in his Dubs colours yesterday (ssssh! - he doesn't know he's adopted and actually from Tipp! ;):pac:)

426362.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Up the Dubs, good man Bailey.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

I'm so excited, we're heading to Italy in October to represent Ireland at the European Canicross championships, a friend's son borrowed one of my dogs last year to run in the Irish championship and won the junior boys category. He has got permission to come to Italy with us, and is going to be competing with Vince, the little one eared, half-nosed, fluffy coated husky. So proud of my little fluff ball :D

426396.jpg

Oh wow, that is so amazing! Well done to you MuddyPaws - who are you running with? What does the event involve - how long is the 'race'?

A photo of Vince would be nice?

I meant to comment - thats not Vince in his rejected, unwanted, unloved pose UNDER the bed while all the other dogs are snuggled up on your lovely converted cot bed - is it?!? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

aonb wrote: »
    Oh wow, that is so amazing! Well done to you MuddyPaws - who are you running with? What does the event involve - how long is the 'race'?

A photo of Vince would be nice?

I meant to comment - thats not Vince in his rejected, unwanted, unloved pose UNDER the bed while all the other dogs are snuggled up on your lovely converted cot bed - is it?!? :D

Can you not see the photo of Vince running with his human friend? He has his eyes closed, cos he's so good at it.

No, thats not Vince under the bed, although I have put a bed under there for him, as he does like sleeping under people's beds.

I'm doing bikejore with Ghost, 6 kms on the Saturday and Sunday, then canicross with Hunter, 2.7km on the Saturday, 6kms on the Sunday. The juniors will do 2.7km both days.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,039 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I like how the young fella in that pic has a second dog on his back!

• Advertisement

What a difference a year makes

4Mri6TN.jpg

Ah still a cutey though.

Very cute puppy, but SUCH a handsome dog! :)

Assume a lovely temprement since hes a staffy???

aonb wrote: »
    Very cute puppy, but SUCH a handsome dog! :)

Assume a lovely temprement since hes a staffy???

Incredible temperament, even with other dogs. I've seen smaller dogs make a go for him and he uses his paws to push them away. Never once bared his teeth or snarled :)

Milo a minute ago focusing on the ball! :D

I just love Milo. He's bloody tall though. Nearly the height of me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Here's ralph chillin'

21167070_10214586034030363_1300001051062237773_o_zpsmqmu0umv.jpg

And the two besties on walkies recently :)

21268884_10214607084796619_1869871480_n_zpsci6gglqk.jpg

pilly wrote: »

I'm president of his fan club. You're welcome to join! :D;)

pilly wrote: »

He is so tall but because I'm just so used to him I don't even notice! He takes up so much of the bed though and his legs go EVERYWHERE!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Capercaillie

igbtpk.jpg
    Tintin's 16th Birthday. A bitter sweet day. Tintin has been in flying form the last 4 months, since being put on his new medication. However he had a turn on Thursday night after having not been in great form the last few days. He got an extra dose of diuretics Friday and has perked up a little again, he only wanted a small walk though. Tintin's happiness is most important, so we will see how my loyal friend goes the next few days. The Tintin has bounced back before and hopefully he will again. Generally people have one great dog in their lifetime and my Tintin is certainly that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I love Seeing Tintin so, so much.. Fingers crossed for you

Fingers crossed here too. Tintins a legend.

Absolutely love little TinTin! Happy Birthday handsome man, hope you enjoyed your well deserved treats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Such a special little dog. Legend indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Yayyy Tin Tin!
    I remind my other half of him every year <3
    So amazing!!

I found a dog last week, a 16yr old terrier named Annie - dodging traffic and cars kept driving by.
    When I got to what the hell was happening I realised it was an old dog, that was frightened, possibly blind and deaf :(
    I had a lead in the car and a bowl and water (perks of being a dog owner!)
    She finished a full bowl of water and was so greatful for attention!

Poor girl.

Owner was ever so happy when I called <3
    Just an old lady who wandered from the garden and then got confused.

Happy ending !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

Happy birthday Tintin, sending warm wishes to you and your humans and hoping you can stay healthy for another while. I so look forward to your birthday pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Happy birthday TinTin! Here's to many more!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭GritBiscuit

Happy birthday TinTin!

My wee man caught red-pawed snuggled up with his Gruffalo...
    And running full pelt at the beach :D

426957.jpg

426958.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

Cute, cute, cute and surely part hyena with those markings! What is he and how old?

• Advertisement

Yeah he's gorgeous. Is he a dachshund. I dont think I've seen that colouring before. He's like a Merle. Is that a standard colour? He's really adorable.

Advertisement