Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

Hiro!

k2003q.jpg

x1wqoo.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Hiro is so cute!! Is he a Yorkshire Terrier?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭dylbert

Did someone say walk?

IMG_4495.jpg

pilly wrote: »
    Hiro is so cute!! Is he a Yorkshire Terrier?

Thanks. He definitely seems to be part Yorkie but he's got a few other things in him as well for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

Not sure how to embed photos. Here's our latest addition!

Cosmo Kramer - Ragdoll, 6 weeks old.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Ready for the storm....

d2qFqeJl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Capercaillie

f586pt.jpg
    " A Hurricane, I have seen worse in my 16 years. Time to go for a walk with my guardians" says the Tintin in his infinite wisdom...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

The Tintin fan club is no doubt delighted to see Tintin enjoying a good airing :)

aonb wrote: »
    The Tintin fan club is no doubt delighted to see Tintin enjoying a good airing :)

Tintin not doing well unfortunately, will see tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Tintin not doing well unfortunately, will see tomorrow.

Awh poor TinTin. Thinking of you all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Hows TinTin??

shakencat wrote: »
    Hows TinTin??
    He had some pulmonary oedemma (fluid in his lungs) secondary do his chronic heart disease. We were very close to getting him put to sleep on Wednesday. We have put him on diuretics, which have removed the fluid from his lungs. Unfortunately diuretics are not good for kidneys and Tintin has chronic renal disease. He was still going for his walks, but when he was lying down there was extra pressure on his lungs and his breathing was not good.

The main thing we want with our Tintin, is that he has to be happy (wants walks/hugs and he can sleep properly). He wasn't sleeping properly, thankfully he slept great last night. Will have to do a blood test on kidneys in a couple of weeks to see how they are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

He had some pulmonary oedemma (fluid in his lungs) secondary do his chronic heart disease. We were very close to getting him put to sleep on Wednesday. We have put him on diuretics, which have removed the fluid from his lungs. Unfortunately diuretics are not good for kidneys and Tintin has chronic renal disease. He was still going for his walks, but when he was lying down there was extra pressure on his lungs and his breathing was not good.

The main thing we want with our Tintin, is that he has to be happy (wants walks/hugs and he can sleep properly). He wasn't sleeping properly, thankfully he slept great last night. Will have to do a blood test on kidneys in a couple of weeks to see how they are doing.

Capercaillie, I think the reason why Tintin appeals to so many on this forum, is because of his great age, his scruffy/hairy appearance :) with a personality that shines through, and the fact that you love him so very much.

Its so hard when they start to age, and suffer from complications. My old Pepper had the same issues Tintin has now - pulmonary oedemma and renal disease - he would rally and deteriorate, and rally again. Like you all we wanted was comfort and some quality of life for him, and to keep him going as long as he enjoyed his lot. I wish Tintin comfort, peace, love, sleep, appetite and a painless life for as long more as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

'Hey, I put some new shoes on, and suddenly everything's right’ :pac:

431515.jpg

https://youtu.be/uEeZcif9rTg
    Tintin lives to fight another day. Short video that is 90 seconds long, last 6 seconds is my favourite bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

Would you look at him at him, trotting along like a youngster! That gives me a lovely warm glow. Go Tintin!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭boodlesdoodles

Seriously he’s amazing! That made my evening ❤️

My Khali.
    Looking a little worried about distant fireworks.

2zok9pw.jpg

Getting ready for Halloween :)

Raven and Ralph... Ft. Leaves :p:p

22815337_10215058220354726_6520943148606030666_n.jpg
    uploading images

• Advertisement

That's a beautiful picture shakencat :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

shakencat wrote:
    Raven and Ralph... Ft. Leaves

Do they love leaves? My springer used to love running through the leaves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Juat back from being groomed, looks such a pup again..lol-F5k6GmS982zQhnwmtHk0C73j2xFJror4Pa4vjc5TeFqdOGhh_aa1Qd4vdFhPczf3KD0laGO5FLLek0CoNiZy6X1ZONKc5S8xv5dDeebhdgsQ8TvK5FQhg81aPXcxQZ2q2x3PTYkdPp4F4pL-cM2bE-1THWU2Y-EkRExIfq9meFizY-826MDwM80ndvxw5R5Jua-EwD2HpwKHxpSmJlYgGxYDYxL7H2_3vTMwUw80rxcdPvRqvXx_XQ9obeCcCREaGRtTqVMjjh5gT02hxdYsTswjieHQqHAcxt7-9qLuCjEUP6YC3MH5HEqZhFR5hhm7F6ms2xbqB4YsLqWbBknJZD7eYeVYiGNTnqwuDbEBsc61UAfQUnp86vbFpzawJmMjdsz171Zrxjjq-qXoV9u_nQzCp08OJZp3mssGDy-XJAXg2PaSdh3PxUGbrChXMbgiS8yFYfI3GgoZPcmUi1rPw_Rh34e6GGqVHhz55myq5MHe6rq9NLYd5J4b04ekXssRDZfQK8SuqYGGGI16krV10IexcTp3RFEMyn1bwRfR3GuXzBsHynNskemeHBFTJFFVlORIuer7nKN0qUJtTTKU_2DSAC_TDHmrDzKofCJZ-g=w801-h450-no

Am I the only one that can't see Jellybears pic?

Am I the only one that can't see Jellybears pic?

Oh no can you not see it? That was happening for me with other people's pictures..it's like a black screen with a tiny white dot.
    I'll attach it here and hopefully it'll work :)

jellybear wrote: »
    Oh no can you not see it? That was happening for me with other people's pictures..it's like a black screen with a tiny white dot.
    I'll attach it here and hopefully it'll work :)

I still can't see it. But yeah thats what I'm seeing. A tiny white dot on black. Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

I still can't see it. But yeah thats what I'm seeing. A tiny white dot on black. Weird.

I'm getting that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Do you do agility and posing classes with them two.:D

shakencat wrote: »
    Raven and Ralph... Ft. Leaves :p:p

22815337_10215058220354726_6520943148606030666_n.jpg
    uploading images

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

So i did a small shoot in the gaff with our 14month old baby, thought i'd try and get Brodi and Pips into one too, not a hope with Pips (she thinks everything is out to kill her), but Bro, she walked over, lied down, rested her head on a pumpkin and posed :D:D

32371eb5-f4a6-46e9-b799-c37d881dd651.jpg

• Advertisement

RustyNut wrote:
    Do you do agility and posing classes with them two.

RustyNut wrote:
    Do you do agility and posing classes with them two.

Haha Ralph used to do agility yes, he was good.
    I was shocking ( it's more the human that needs training than the dog!! ) I got really frustrated, kept messing up :(

No to posing classes (maybe I could reach those classes :P )

You get a tiny bit of time with Raven, then she's like, alright Mam, I waited, and looked happy. Cmon..

Where Ralph would sit posing for as long as you asked!!
    Lil demon for praise!

Advertisement