Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

pilly wrote:
    Do they love leaves? My springer used to love running through the leaves.

The love pulling me into them!!!
    Mad for sniffs.
    But don't go on mad ones like you see on YouTube!

On Griffith avenue it's really bad with leaves, and the owners rake them into a bundle for council to clean up I assume!

Ralph has a sh!t attack when this happens, he's see's rakes once a year on this avenue and flips out every time hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 17,039 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭fishfoodie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

^^Bloody hell the last few times I've bought a stamp there's been some Bronze Age plate thing on it?! I'd much rather that cat!

Posing doggies - Dogs are still allowed off lead before 11 and during last hour of closing as per DCC bye-laws... they just omitted it from the all the new signs/stamps on the ground for some reason.. possibly to cause confusion/tension with dog owners an busy body dog haters ! :rolleyes:

432020.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

The pup likes to complain when I don't release his ball to him quickly enough. :D

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

So, a bit of a before and after picture for his one year adoption aniversary.

First picture was the day he was abandoned, cold and sick, outside of a vet at a few weeks old, second is now:

X5ZOxKQl.jpg

Blowfish wrote: »

First picture was the day he was abandoned, cold and sick, outside of a vet at a few weeks old, second is now:

X5ZOxKQl.jpg

Aw blowfish he looks amazing! He's obviously thrived under your care! Well done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

McDs is quite near the vets and she's been so good coming and going being poked and prodded so we went through the drive through lol! She only had one, has got a more selective pallet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Capercaillie

Blowfish wrote: »

That's a fantastic sight!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Hexe loves car rides with me to work in the morning.

432628.jpg

• Advertisement

Knuffletje (Dutch for small and cuddly) fills the damn fruit veg box.
    Best no money i never spent.

432629.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

CruelCoin wrote: »
    Knuffletje (Dutch for small and cuddly) fills the damn fruit veg box.
    Best no money i never spent.

Is he a Maine coon? He's lovely!

Going for a nap, look who's arrived..

tedpan wrote: »
    Is he a Maine coon? He's lovely!

Yup, Maine Coon she is.

I fell in love with the massive bushy tail, the mane, etc.

Tail & contemplating if she'd become too fat for the catflap:
    432650.jpg

Love the mane
    432651.jpg

Poser when she wants to be
    432648.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

CruelCoin wrote:
    Poser when she wants to be

Just gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Ella with her Christmas decoration :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

GUBiMeF.jpg

Since I took this, Lucy got up, nala, just rolled over and Bren hopped into Lucy's spot.

hairyslug wrote: »
    GUBiMeF.jpg

Since I took this, Lucy got up, nala, just rolled over and Bren hopped into Lucy's spot.

Is there a good dynamic between the three of them? I know it can be hard to have three together as one often gets left out. I plan to have three myself at some stage so I'd love to know how you find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Is there a good dynamic between the three of them? I know it can be hard to have three together as one often gets left out. I plan to have three myself at some stage so I'd love to know how you find it?

It took a week or so to get Bren and Lucy to bond, there was a lot of each trying to assert dominance, can't remember what we did to stop it. Bren still sees himself as the dominant one and will get a toy if he wants it, but god love him, he's not the brightest so the girls will normally end up with it. Feeding is done separate so that they don't rush their food but there is rarely a time that I have to clap my hands if their playing gets to much.

hairyslug wrote: »
    It took a week or so to get Bren and Lucy to bond, there was a lot of each trying to assert dominance, can't remember what we did to stop it. Bren still sees himself as the dominant one and will get a toy if he wants it, but god love him, he's not the brightest so the girls will normally end up with it. Feeding is done separate so that they don't rush their food but there is rarely a time that I have to clap my hands if their playing gets to much.

Well that's good to hear. They certainly look content with each other in the photo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

37467593174_323e2ce576_c.jpgFudge by Anthony Murray, on Flickr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Capercaillie

bjekuf.jpg
    The Continuing adventures of the Tintin
    " I got up at 08:00 and took my tablets, which consist of pimobendan, furosemide, spironolactone and benazepril. I'm not too sure what they do, but my guardians say they keep me alive and happy! I went for a stroll on the beach checking seaweed for dog wee and poo. There was a high tide so plenty of work.

I went back and had me brekkie, which my daddy makes for me every morning: boiled rice, carrots, parnips, eggs, mince meat, egg shells and multivitamins. I then went for a snooze in my bed. I got up later and went for stroll in the park. Loads of doggies and humans. They all overtake me, there is lots of dogs wee to check. It's handy being on a diurectic like furosemide as it makes me have loads of wee. I went back home and went for a snooze.

I woke up at 20:00 and demanded another walk so went down the lane with my guardians. I was tired so just went around 300m, but it took around 15 minutes. i came back home and had another snooze.

My mammy woke me up to give me my evening tablets and my tea. Mammy brought me in beside the fire and gave me my evening nuggles.

My parents say I might not be around much longer. I don't understand that, why would I want to leave a place where I am so loved. Well off to bed again, you need loads of sleep when you're over 16. I'll dream of more seaweed and more adventures to come!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

I love TinTin <3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Awh that last paragraph has me in floods of tears here :( Lots of love and positive vibes going TinTin's way. Enjoy everyone second with him.

jellybear wrote: »
    Awh that last paragraph has me in floods of tears here :( Lots of love and positive vibes going TinTin's way. Enjoy everyone second with him.

Me too 😢

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

It's safe to say that Tintin has a LOT of friends here, he's pretty much the forum mascot at this stage.
    So Tintin, we're all rooting for you here old fella! Plenty of sniffling, snuffling and pootling still to be done yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Can't cope!

Brilliantly written post ...made me burst out laughing.,,"checking seaweed for dog wee and poo" (as you do, like) and "It's handy being on a diurectic like furosemide as it makes me have loads of wee" and then burst into tears..." why would I want to leave a place where I am so loved."

Said it before but I'll say it again....The Tintin is a LEGEND

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

I expect to see the Tintin's musings to be published in diary form at some point. I mean, I still have to catch up on The Tintin Diaries - The Early Years (Volume 1).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭blade1

2v286lc.jpg

From this....

To this in 4 month's

2466zw7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

blade1 wrote: »
    2v286lc.jpg

From this....

To this in 4 month's

2466zw7.jpg

Very similar to my Bella. She even had the black stripe over he muzzle :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭blade1

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Very similar to my Bella. She even had the black stripe over he muzzle :)

Is Bella also a psycho?:pac:

Advertisement