Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Oh Alfie is just gorgeous!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

OMG, I want an Alfie as well!! Will someone please send me one for Christmas. Santa are you listening?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

pilly wrote: »
    OMG, I want an Alfie as well!! Will someone please send me one for Christmas. Santa are you listening?
    Cant have Alfie but here’s another pic

Tony H wrote: »
    Cant have Alfie but here’s another pic

Stop, I can't cope. Cool name also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Raven was having none of it, but heres Ralph :)

ralphie2017.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

shakencat wrote: »
    Raven was having none of it, but heres Ralph :)

ralphie2017.jpg

great photo of a Beautiful dog

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Poor long suffering Ralph!!! Raven has obviously drawn the line!
    Love goofy dogs like Ralph, who just put up with the strange human - I hope he at least gets a treat for the effort!! :)

ah he did indeed!

Raven dosent like being near the tree, when i got her to sit, she freaked out when i moved the snow man closer to her,
    then the ears went on and I looked like id upset her with her big sad eyes *sigh* hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

ah he did indeed!

Raven dosent like being near the tree, when i got her to sit, she freaked out when i moved the snow man closer to her,
    then the ears went on and I looked like id upset her with her big sad eyes *sigh* hahaha
    I think we have the same snowman, if it's the extendable legs one.
    Our dog is terrified of it when I move it too for some reason, I just figured it's because he can be a bit of a wimp at times.

Hahaha it is the extendable one!
    Well, raven is very.. skitterish at times..
    Today more than ever.

But then has a full blown war over a teddy with Ralph where she has all the balls in the world.

Confuses me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭volchitsa

I love those two so much (even though Ravens not in it this time).
    They're so gorgeous!

ah theyre great :)

24068295_10215339532227347_4355353873020328391_n.jpg
    upload pictures to website

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

volchitsa wrote: »
    I love those two so much (even though Ravens not in it this time).
    They're so gorgeous!

me too! :)

Khalis happy grin at the beach yesterday. Hiro busy (as always) in the background.

okd355.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Came across this picture of Milo from last Christmas! His legs have grown so much since then!! Will try to recreate the picture this year to see the difference :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭em_cat

Khalis happy grin at the beach yesterday. Hiro busy (as always) in the background.

okd355.jpg

Oh how I miss going to the beach with an off lead doggie :-(

Here’s our previous pooch who believed she was a retriever , in a very small body....

Mr C would not like it one bit....he won’t even step through a tiny puddle...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

ah theyre great :)

Shakencat, is that pic Griffith Avenue, between Grace Park Rd - Glandore Road?

its not so far down, i live up the ballymun road end so its along there somewhere along the way!
    We walk down the whole road in the summer <3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

its not so far down, i live up the ballymun road end so its along there somewhere along the way!
    We walk down the whole road in the summer <3

I recognised the trees:)
    I grew up there until I was 14, almost opposite Glandore Rd, if you go past it, and then there's an entrance into Charlemont Estate. When I was growing up that was just an entrance into Marino Institute and Christian Brothers, and it was basically all fields and trees (showing my age now!) and it was where we used to walk my childhood dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Oh I thought it was down our end of the Ave!! Put us out of our misery Shankecat :pac:

EDIT - YESSSssssss I was right! :D:D

Obligatory photo of 2 beggars

435266.png

• Advertisement

Ooooh I'll be able to stalk Ralph, Raven, Lucy and Bailey now! Some of my favourite boardsies. I'll post some pics here next week, taken with a long lens peeking through a bush! :D

Ooooh I'll be able to stalk Ralph, Raven, Lucy and Bailey now! Some of my favourite boardsies. I'll post some pics here next week, taken with a long lens peeking through a bush! :D

lol lol we don't really walk that way any more as Bailey got spooked walking up Washerwoman's hill a few times so hates it now and we can't walk up mobhi with all the cyclists in the evenings... We've been weaving around Iona the last few weeks which they love - they must have expensive taste ;)

tk123 wrote: »
    lol lol we don't really walk that way any more as Bailey got spooked walking up Washerwoman's hill a few times so hates it now and we can't walk up mobhi with all the cyclists in the evenings... We've been weaving around Iona the last few weeks which they love - they must have expensive taste ;)

I'll just mark that on my map ;)

haha just dont ruin Ralph and Raven 'waiiiiiiit' whilst i photo!

haha just dont ruin Ralph and Raven 'waiiiiiiit' whilst i photo!

:D when I'm photographing my lads I say "waiiiiit...waitwaitwaitwaitwait...waiiiiiiiit...ok!"

:D when I'm photographing my lads I say "waiiiiit...waitwaitwaitwaitwait...waiiiiiiiit...ok!"

mines waiiiiiit, OoOoOoOoOoOoH, rrraaaallpPPPHHH? AH, RAVEN!

*click*

hoping I caught the one second Raven looks!

Ralph is on the money every time!

I'll just mark that on my map ;)

With the dogs heads on it to track them! :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Bella being a sure footed four legged mountain goat. Did not think would would get back to walks like this again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BnB

This is Max & Nidge in deep thought RE a leaf..!!!!

435450.jpg

• Advertisement

BnB wrote:
    This is Max & Nidge in deep thought RE a leaf..!!!!

Nidge! I love it!

Advertisement