Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

aonb wrote: »
    Maybe a PINK puppy collar?!? :D
    Think shes a far cuter red setter than a wookie (though that would be a lovely nickname!!)

Benson is half convinced she might be his puppy! He adores her, always wants to cuddle into her and snoozes beside her. She's just started to use her hands to grab so I have to keep an eye out for her grabbing his hair.

5M105c8m.jpg

IXlCv76m.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

In keeping with the red theme - Rebel!

373348.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

Hawk hates the wind and the rain. It keeps getting trapped in his ears.
    TJeYXKP.jpg

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Hello mum!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Hello mum!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Diesel age 10 - staffordshire bull terrier :)
    8089ioj.jpg

Roxy age 4 -german shepard :)

jjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Opie giving it socks with his smouldering "Chocolate isnt reeeeaaaaalllly poisonous, you know" face.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

I give my dogs "Goodboy" Chocolate Drops (from supermarkets) for a treat - specially when we're eating a bit of chocolate - that begging look is hard to ignore - and they would sell their soul for a chocolate drop :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

I thought I'd post both my four legged favourites for a change! I'm so happy to be getting a chance to spend time with Bob as he retired to the country with my parents last year and I never get to see him, but I haven't seen my lovely Lucy in two months so I'm missing her loads! :eek:

Bob and his bottle that he's had since the summer:

image_zps2qsj2rln_edit_1452199487261_zpszkg9bdys.jpeg~original

The lovely Lucy:

image_zpszbdqfry0_edit_1452199814286_zpsh6twxqnq.jpeg~original

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Over Christmas we learned that house-dogs don't take kindly to farm-dogs coming indoors in the winter, even when their best friends.

What started as definite aggression eventually settled into play-fighting. Both dogs wrestled for an hour every evening until they both fell asleep.

374103.jpg

374104.jpg

Live dog fighting proved more interesting than Christmas TV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,766 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

An old photo we found of Nala - as a puppy!

374465.jpg

The other attached is a more recent one of her. Barney and Wilbur (right to left) :)

374462.jpg

This is the third time they've ever sat like that - must be plotting something!! :pac:

375350.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Zebrano

Weird. My 2 went into the same crate last night and there was no separating them.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,766 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Another one of Nala and her muddy paws pack walk buddies

375861.png

Proud of that little westie so much. A lercher we fostered for a month went missing two or three days into staying with its new owners. Was missing for two days until Nala the heroine was let loose in UCD grounds and found the lercher!

Still can't believe it. Forgot to share it with peeps on here at the time. Unreal how she trotted into the ditches in UCD and came out with her old foster buddy, like something off the tv :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sillysmiles

tk123 wrote: »
    This is the third time they've ever sat like that - must be plotting something!! :pac:

Those faces wouldn't plot!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Nalz wrote: »
    Another one of Nala and her muddy paws pack walk buddies

Proud of that little westie so much. A lercher we fostered for a month went missing two or three days into staying with its new owners. Was missing for two days until Nala the heroine was let loose in UCD grounds and found the lercher!

Still can't believe it. Forgot to share it with peeps on here at the time. Unreal how she trotted into the ditches in UCD and came out with her old foster buddy, like something off the tv :)

Have you ever seen the youtuber Zoella? She has a pug called Nala and Zoe's brother always calls it Alan! Does anybody call your dog Alan?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭shanew

I think the new bed is a hit!
    377669.jpg

^^^^^^ Yup!!

Also love the camoflage theme :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭shanew

bed was a special offer, no choice in colours - only €5 (really), cant remember where the zebra blanket came from..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

gorgeous trip to the beach today with Raven and Ralph,
    Our 'little' puppy Rottweiler is growing large at 9 months!

12742593_10209033260014483_102376589418724449_n.jpg

12733381_10209032408633199_1642759896821540603_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Taken 2 years ago today. He's no longer with us unfortunately.
    I posted as an attachment, I don't know how to post the actual photo

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

dGdxPt.jpg

Our latest foster who only came in this evening after a family spotted him hiding under a pile of leaf for three days at their place (god knows why they waited three days to call it in to the rescue we're associated with...). Will see what the vet says about the eye tomorrow morning but I don't have high hopes for it; beyond the guy being underweight and the usual suspects (to be confirmed) he's hyperfriendly (he demands to be cuddled all the time even with strangers). Still going through standard quarantine which between the eye, expected stomach bugs etc. will probably be longer than usual (the rest of the gaing get to eat in the hallway again; they know what that means :P ).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Nody wrote: »

Our latest foster who only came in this evening after a family spotted him hiding under a pile of leaf for three days at their place (god knows why they waited three days to call it in to the rescue we're associated with...). Will see what the vet says about the eye tomorrow morning but I don't have high hopes for it; beyond the guy being underweight and the usual suspects (to be confirmed) he's hyperfriendly (he demands to be cuddled all the time even with strangers). Still going through standard quarantine which between the eye, expected stomach bugs etc. will probably be longer than usual (the rest of the gaing get to eat in the hallway again; they know what that means :P ).

Poor little guy. Glad he has someone looking after him now.

2nd photo looks like "What the heck did you wake me for?!?!?!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I love the condescending "You're such a tit" look.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Check out the handsome. He's moved out of the corner and onto the sofa :D

Finn_zpsiwy5houl.jpg

I was working from home yesterday and heard a commotion downstairs. The bed is supposed to be in against the couch lol! :rolleyes: :D

377975.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

they can be so odd!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

tk123 wrote: »
    The bed is supposed to be in against the couch lol! :rolleyes: :D

Lucy: " Yeah. Supposed to be. Says you." :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

KITTY BELLY

AWKkIE3.jpg

Advertisement