Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6s/ 6s Plus

• 23-08-2015 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hello I'm planning on getting the new iPhone when it is released next month. However as Ireland is a second tier country we won't get it till after the initial release. The U.K. Will get it and I was thinking of getting it from the uk Apple Store but when I converted the price over it would cost about 90 euro extra!
    Is there anyway that I can order it from the likes of the Germany or France Apple Store which have the same prices as us but they like the uk are first tier countrys.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

It’ll be released here within a week or so of the UK. If you can’t wait that long, your best bet would be reserving and heading up to Belfast on launch day.

You can’t order from the non-Irish EU stores, and I wouldn’t pay much attention to current prices anyway which will probably change. I’d expect either the UK price to drop or the euro price to rise slightly to account for recent exchange rate fluctuations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

It’ll be released here within a week or so of the UK. If you can’t wait that long, your best bet would be reserving and heading up to Belfast on launch day.

You can’t order from the non-Irish EU stores, and I wouldn’t pay much attention to current prices anyway which will probably change. I’d expect either the UK price to drop or the euro price to rise slightly to account for recent exchange rate fluctuations.

It's hard to believe that only a few years ago we were knocking on the door of parity with sterling!

Advertisement