Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters 1000 Tennis tickets

Options
  • 23-08-2015 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hey guys!
    I am planning on going to one of the tennis 1000 events for a day or two (Paris, Madrid, Rome.. whichever suits best with exams and travelling) and I was wondering if anyone on here has any experiences with getting tickets etc? Are they expensive/ do they sell out fast/ can you buy day passes or what?
    Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

bleach94 wrote: »
    Hey guys!
    I am planning on going to one of the tennis 1000 events for a day or two (Paris, Madrid, Rome.. whichever suits best with exams and travelling) and I was wondering if anyone on here has any experiences with getting tickets etc? Are they expensive/ do they sell out fast/ can you buy day passes or what?
    Cheers

Go on to the ATP website, and find the event you want. It will give you ticket info and opportunity to purchase. I got 2 x 3 day tickets Q/F, S/F and final for Paris for €490. No problem getting them a couple of months ago.

Advertisement