Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

503 service unavailable

Options
  • 23-08-2015 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭

I'm getting a 503 message all over the site. I didn't notice any announcement of any disruptions but I supose it could be site maintenance. I've had to switch from the touch site to full on both tablet and phone and the full site has intermittant problems too, particularly clicking on my profile or updates on subscribed threads. I've even had to try submitting this thread several times.

Can you guys let me know what the deal is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭maccydoodies

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭dubal

I'm getting a 503 message all over the site. I didn't notice any announcement of any disruptions but I supose it could be site maintenance. I've had to switch from the touch site to full on both tablet and phone and the full site has intermittant problems too, particularly clicking on my profile or updates on subscribed threads. I've even had to try submitting this thread several times.

Can you guys let me know what the deal is?

Same here, it seems anything that requires profile information fails

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Hahampsters are fecked

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Snap

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

It's a known issue and is being worked on.

From Twitter:
    @boards wrote:
    boards.ie (@boards)
    23/08/2015 19:13
    Apologies for the site being up and down today, we'll get things back up as soon as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's already a thread over in the proper place:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057481888

so I'll close this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement