Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE :)

• 24-08-2015 10:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have found a twin room available in student apartments and am looking for someone to share, female, preferably, but doesn' have to be, nursing student, and first year, please get back to me if interested :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1 Itsjustineg_x

karen89 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have found a twin room available in student apartments and am looking for someone to share, female, preferably, but doesn' have to be, nursing student, and first year, please get back to me if interested :)

Hi Karen. I'm an incoming 1st year nursing student also looking to share a twin room in Glen Abhainn. I've already paid the deposit and I was hoping if you'd be willing to share with me? :) thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭karen89

Hi, its not me who is doing nursing lol its my daughter, Katie :) how much is the rent and what way is it paid? weekly, monthly or in lump sums and what other costs are involved, wifi, electricity etc looking forward to hearing back from you. We have just paid a deposit in a rented house, only paid it yesterday, but I think we can get out of it but would need to hear pack from you asap

Advertisement