Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WIN Tickets to Electric Picnic with Electric Ireland!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

has to be the Mondays 'Step On'.. your twistin me melon man, any chance of them Jimminy-Crickets? go wan...

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭ekevosu

For me it's bittersweet symphony by the verve.

Great video for it as well, walking down the street bumping into people and refusing to change direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

Oasis - Wonderwall

9 Pages in and no sign of it. Bizarre!

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭sassyj

Has to be Parklife by Blur, would love to see them! 

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

tori amos professional widow Armand van Helden remix , could make a bloke with 2 wooden legs filled with woodworm dance his ass off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 ger.n

Has to be Blackstreet No Diggity! No Doubt!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 AlyC13

Anything by the spice girls! My friends and I would dress up as them and do the whole dance routines, I was always baby spice ðŸ’ðŸ¼

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Redkilkenny

Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
    Just hearing the opening chords takes me right back - you just can't resist head banging away:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Mok

Has GOT to be Warren G - Regulate...the ultimate 90's song! do do do do do do do......

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭PatB71

Has to be the Prodigys Firestarter this always gets me going and drives the kids mental as well.

Hard to believe almost 20 years old now at this stage but still a classic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 alannahnicole

Has to be the Macarena!! Gets everyone and myself dancing no matter where you are everyone knows it and everyone joins in. TUNE

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭irishrepeat2

Hi all,

Electric Ireland is the Official Energy Partner for Electric Picnic 2015!

This year we're all about #90sPowerParty, and to get everyone in the mood, legend Mark McCabe will be on stage to deliver ‘Maniac 2015’ on Saturday 5th September! The Vengabus will also be dropping off the Vengaboys on Sunday 6th September to power the #90sPowerParty with a set that includes ‘Boom Boom Boom Boom’, ‘We Like To Party’, and ‘We’re going to Ibiza!’ That's not all though – we're bringing the '90s to Electric Picnic for the entire festival weekend with activities and much more! See www.90spowerparty.ie for the full Electric Ireland line-up.

To get you to this sold-out event, we're giving away a pair of tickets to one very lucky winner here on Boards! To be in with a chance to win, just post your favourite hit from the ‘90s to this thread! One post per person (but that post can include a reason why it’s the best!)

The competition will run until the afternoon of this Friday, 28th August, with the winning entry being announced shortly thereafter.

***Full T&C here***

This year as Official Energy Partner we've helped reduce the Electric Picnic festival's lighting emissions by 80%, and we have installed six kilometres of energy-efficient lighting to help guide festival-goers!

All the best :)
    The Electric Ireland Team

My mammy said this was no.1 when I was born. Hardly ever hear it anymore, makes it more special!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭magnavox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

One week by Bare Naked Ladies

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭amerie2010

Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice
    Ok, you cannot think of the early 90's without thinking of Vanilla Ice and his infamous "Ice Ice Baby". Still one of my favourites today, I can remember singing to it in music class when I was in 6th class like it was yesterday! Word to your mother!

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭luckymusik

My best #90sPowerParty is Song 2 from BLUR
    Such good memories on this song, partying and dancing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sockcuddlies

Black Grape
    [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Tramazi Parti https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMUjWw0i_TE [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Corkgirl1988

Okay so as a New User I cant post my link to my song - But if given these tickets - I WILL MAKE AN OATH TO YOU TO BECOME AN EXCELLENT USER AND THEN POST MY DANCE TO THIS SONG THEREAFTER!!!!!!!!

**The Greatest 90's anthem has GOT TO BE..... **drum roll please***

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]THE MACARENA by Los Del Rio!!!!!!!! 

The reason for this is because I could nearly promise even my 70 year old father probably knows some of the moves - so its a complete all rounder to bring all ages together!

***** GET PATSY TO THE PICNIC *****

#LoveAndHugs

:p:p:p:p
    [/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ThatDanChap

I'm going to go a bit differently with Radiohead - Creep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭canhefixit

has to be Born Slippy by Underworld

Its a timeless classic that gets better with age

its played in Electric Picnic year after year and has the tent rocking, people actually legging it across the place to get into it!!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlLWFa1b1Bc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

And the winner of that coveted pair of a tickets to Electric Picnic 2015 is... 

bmm with this post!
    bmm wrote: »
    Blur's -- End of a Century ::: Classic !

Congratulations bmm! Please send us your details by PM so we can send you out your prize! :) 

And thanks so much to everyone for all the brilliant entries, you've kept the 90s' spirit alive! :) 

#90sPowerParty

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tomietucker

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

Many, many, many thanks to Electric Ireland for the tickets, my niece had a rockin good weekend!! I watched it on the telly ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

You're very welcome! And many thanks for sharing that bmm, we really appreciate it! :)

Advertisement