Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About moving from Prepay Power

Options
  • 24-08-2015 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Hi Team Member

I'm currently an EI customer. I'm moving to a new house where it is Prepay Power. I called Prepay Power for transfer out. I was suggested to contact you so that they can forward a 'unlock key/inactivation code' for the prepay device installed in the new house. 

Could you please guide me further about this?

Regards,
    Mac.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Good morning Mac,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We would need to make a change of supplier request to PrePayPower.

In order to do this, you would have to supply us with the following via private message:
    • the MPRN and meter reading at the new address
    • your full name and address
    • details of your current address and our account number
    • your contact number or date of birth
    • confirmation that you are the account holder

You can make this request here if you wish, but we would be unable to set up a direct debit.

If you wish to set up a direct debit during the switching process, you can register online or call our colleagues on 1850 305 090 and you may also be able to avail of discounts. The link to switch is here.

Once PrePayPower receive this request, they will be able to provide you with a deactivation code and arrange to remove the device if necessary.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Advertisement