Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADVICE! Repeat school -Bruce/Hewitt/Limerick Tutorial

• 24-08-2015 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

You might think I'm crazy to go back & sit the LC again ! (I did it in 2013) but I'm going to give it a shot. I'm aiming for medicine.

I'm looking for advice or opinions of Bruce, Hewitt and Limerick Tutorial for repeats.

PLEASE pm me if you have had any experience with any of these repeat colleges or if you've heard anything about them.

Thanks a million for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭kcera

Rachel321 wrote: »
    You might think I'm crazy to go back & sit the LC again ! (I did it in 2013) but I'm going to give it a shot. I'm aiming for medicine.

I'm looking for advice or opinions of Bruce, Hewitt and Limerick Tutorial for repeats.

PLEASE pm me if you have had any experience with any of these repeat colleges or if you've heard anything about them.

Thanks a million for your help.

How many points did you get in your leaving in 2013?
    Both seem like all good places to repeat,all expensive,It really depends which ones are close to you home or easier to get too

Advertisement