Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Monthly Saver Account

Options
  • 24-08-2015 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭

I would like to know if I have any other saving account options other than this 365 Monthly Saving account. 

Is there an account where I can just transfer custom amounts from my current account when needed?

I just rang to have the DD amount changed for this month and was advised it would take 10 working days to do so which I find absolutely ridiculous. 

Why is there no option to just transfer money to this account as required?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi BetterCallSaul, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

There are many options which may best suit your saving needs including instant Demand Deposit accounts and information on this can be viewed here

You can also contact one of our dedicated Savings representatives on 0818 200 347 or request a call back here and they will be  happy to help tailor the best product to your needs. 

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement