Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New cafe in Clane

Options
  • 24-08-2015 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Has anyone tried the newish cafe in the woods centre in Clane? The sign says they serve 3FE coffee which can only mean good things.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Haven't tried it but I'm dying to. Looks nice!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭AndersLimpar

I was there today and its nice, nicer than O'Briens anyway as I hate the food there. I went for breakfast at 12.30 (late night last night!!) but they finish breakfast at 12. There were a few tables busy so hopefully it will do OK and stay open.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭e-Mo0?

I was there today and its nice, nicer than O'Briens anyway as I hate the food there. I went for breakfast at 12.30 (late night last night!!) but they finish breakfast at 12. There were a few tables busy so hopefully it will do OK and stay open.

O'Briens seems to do quite well, so hopeful there's a market there for them. Do they have a website or facebook?

Advertisement