Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No 3G when "roaming" from 3 onto O2

Options
  • 24-08-2015 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭

At my wits end here, wondering is my phone the problem.

I'm on 3 and I find that my phone "roams" onto O2 quite a lot, where the data speed is E (for EDGE) which is chronically slow. I never get H or H+. To make matters worse the phone will not switch back onto 3, even if I stand under the mast! I have to manually select it.

It's an i9506 S4... wondering is this a problem with the phone or with 3? Does anyone else get 3G when "roamed" onto O2?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

n97 mini wrote: »
    At my wits end here, wondering is my phone the problem.

I'm on 3 and I find that my phone "roams" onto O2 quite a lot, where the data speed is E (for EDGE) which is chronically slow. I never get H or H+. To make matters worse the phone will not switch back onto 3, even if I stand under the mast! I have to manually select it.

It's an i9506 S4... wondering is this a problem with the phone or with 3? Does anyone else get 3G when "roamed" onto O2?

This is a well known issue with the three network. I left after getting fed up of it. Im sure hundreds more have left for the same reason.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Three forum. http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1367, you might find the odd thread about it there

Advertisement